Crab Battle Voting!

-PHXN- New001

It may be unique, but the brightness and contrast is the downfall to it. It's too chaotic... too much that's going on in it. You can't focus on anything it's jsut .."there".

But with pulse, it has perfect focus. Blurring (well, more accurately said; "wavey effect") everything but the main focus of it and also has some effectively placed effects in it.

But, it's all based on personal opinion. It may be a masterpiece to you, but it's 'mediocre' to me. Its all about perspective~~

Pulse's tag is perfect? The colors are bland, the filters caked on is unnatractive, and sure it has a good focal point--but that doesn't make it good. I'd also like to point out the border is horrible, same goes for the text.

Now as you were saying about NRO's, if it's just, in your words, "there" taht makes it a mediocre sig? The color choices are amazing, and not having a main focus, doesn't hurt the tag at all. There's much more to a tag than just the stock used.

I'd like to compare any of hsi work, with yours.

Well, it is all matter of opinion. Though I would just like to add that stock itself was already chaotic. So everyones tag is in some form chaotic. Napoleon who made a very classy tag worked with this stock almost perfect(some areas are a bit dull, you should have just removed the monster completely) and I feel is the most underrated of the pack.

My tag is busy as hell. It's going to appeal to some and not so much to others. It was meant to play on chaos, tried something different. I made it so you can try to see in your own way the different things you (the observer) think is happening in the tag. Instead of one focal point, there are none or just many in mine. I think my tag is fun.

Yes, my vote goes to NB.

@Lag; i did not say that his piece was 'perfect' in anyway. What i was menat to get across, was that focal point was perfect.

To me, focal point is everything. As NRO said, it just depends on ur own personal preferences.. like everything else in life.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind having a Gfx battle with NRO when i have some spare time. But in all honesty, what does my work have anything do with anything?

Just because i am a critic, doesn't mean im a great designer. It's just my hobby and i like to learn new things in photoshop to try out. I also voice out my own opinion to other people's pieces.

That said, Design ... Art is all subjective. depends on ur subjective view point and your own personal preferences (which has kinda been repeated somewhat, a lot of times. :S)

Pulse's tag is perfect? The colors are bland, the filters caked on is unnatractive, and sure it has a good focal point--but that doesn't make it good. I'd also like to point out the border is horrible, same goes for the text.

Now as you were saying about NRO's, if it's just, in your words, "there" taht makes it a mediocre sig? The color choices are amazing, and not having a main focus, doesn't hurt the tag at all. There's much more to a tag than just the stock used.

Your insulting Me more here...

WTF have I done?

:'(