Heroes (2006 TV Series)

shinji

• 4 months later...

I just looked it up. There will not be a Season 5 and this was the news release:

It's official. NBC has canceled "Heroes."

The network seriously mulled bringing back "Heroes" for a shortened season to wrap up the serialized show, possibly as a two- or four-hour movie.

In the end, given the fairly high cost of the drama, the show's consistently declining ratings and the number of new hour-longs coming to NBC next season, the network decided the UMS-produced series wasn't worth an additional episode order.

Source: http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/05/nbc-cancels-heroes.html

I did a little search as well but I just need to be sure. Thanks for the input and link. At least they’re going to end the series.

I think you misread what I wrote. It says they considered it but ended up not going ahead, meaning there is no more and won't be according to that press release.

well, it's not much of a surprise, really.

the series was only good till season 2. after that, it really started spiraling downwards and the only reason i kept on watching was that i expected something good to come out at the end, but they just kept adding more and more time paradoxes until it became as confusing as hell.

also, i got pretty tired of

sylar alternating as a good guy/bad guy and i really wished they would kill off Clare and the horn-rimmed glasses guy. those two really started getting annoying with their silly father-daughter shit.

Nah! man.... Heroes was a good watch, Things got really interesting when the circus freak appeared (the one that caused those gigantic earthquakes)... Crap man this is so messed up i was really looking forward to season 5 .... This bites at least they owe us to make a special sort of a movie to conclude the series otherwise this would really suck, they cant just leave us hangin now!! It isn't fair

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...