Board Games

Koby

At my school people didn't really play much of anything.

We either listened to our cd players or played dice for extra cash. =P

7 or 11 = you win, snake eyes or 12 = you lose.

Anything else your opponent must match or you win.

If you win, you gain a dollar, if you lose you lose a dollar.

Simple eh? =P

• 2 weeks later...

Chess aint really hard. =P I know all the movements, but I don't actually know the names of each piece. There is all those pawns, the king, the queen, the tower thing, the horse thing, and the diagonal movement thing. I kind of understand the meaning of check, as it means your opponent must move their king or it will die and be game over.. then checkmate is when no matter how they move their king they will still get game over.. Or atleast thats what I think they mean. Haha.

Chess is by far my favourite board game, but I haven't been playing much of it lately. There's few good places to play it online and an acquaintance who I used to play with moved away again. I've played a lot of monopoly. Other than that, I don't find board games too interesting. Checkers is awful.

I play checkers sometimes on msn game zone as it was already on my computer because of windows xp. However it's lame because you can only say certain stuff, and most of the time your opponent leaves before the game is over, or just quits because he lost a piece. O.o OMFG.

• 9 months later...

I find board games more interesting when there is more than two people playing, and it does not take all night. Muj and I played Risk with two other dudes a while ago and spent, what, five, six hours on it the first night, had to go to bed and then continue it the next day. I ended up sitting in a corner, piling up all my troops in one area. I was trying to lose, but eventually it got down to the point where it was only Muj and I playing. I surrendered. Hur.

I am a finicky Monopoly player. Plus, it takes a really long time. I like playing Life, but that's mostly for the same reason I like playing games like the Sims. I CONTROL LIVES.

• 4 months later...