Kametsu Forums to be Rebranded August 31, 2014

Koby

• 3 weeks later...

They

So what about all the banners that say "Kametsu Forums"?

They'll simply be changed to "Kametsu".

Lol, simply how? They are images that Koby cant change the text within. Even if he had the individual files for them, he wouldn't bother.

@Limitless I think the ones marked 'Kametsu Forums' would still be used seen as this will still be a forum... The ones that I would expect to be removed are the ones that have the url in.. I.e. http://forums.kametsu.com

0d7f2d0bc1.png

8FbKQk8.png

^This

Laughed more than I should have...

Edited by Moodkiller

More than likely it'd simply vanish until we get new reviewers and news posters (hint hint, if you'd like to post reviews or keep up-to-date with news on the blog, put in an application with me!).

What are you looking for? I could write a sample if you like.

Are you thinking more in terms of randomc.net or ggkthx.org (not a regular blog, but they make me laugh sometimes).

Edited by BadmanEncodes

More than likely it'd simply vanish until we get new reviewers and news posters (hint hint, if you'd like to post reviews or keep up-to-date with news on the blog, put in an application with me!).

What are you looking for? I could write a sample if you like.

Are you thinking more in terms of randomc.net or ggkthx.org (not a regular blog, but they make me laugh sometimes)

I don't expect people to spend several days a week taking screencaps and such like RandomC does; but it would be pretty cool if someone was that dedicated. I feel something like http://thecartdriver.com is a good aim; in that you're free to be silly, witty, and actually speak your mind about what you thought of the episode rather than write what viewers expect of you. Throw in 2-5 screenshots with review and call it a day.

Doesn't necisarly have to be the latest weekly airing show either; you could throw in some random oldies and review the whole show rather than an episode by episode basis for example.

Basically I'm just looking for something that'll actually give a use to the blog and get people back to visiting it.

• Like 1

I'm willing to write reviews. I've been gonna do something with my new youtube partnership for a few weeks now, but my computer doesn't support any of the programs I used to use for editing video. I'd be happy to do overviews, synopsis's, reviews, ect.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG ITS THE LAST HOURS TILL REDIRECTION!

END IS NIGH! END IS NIGH! END IS NIGH! END IS NIGH! END IS NIGH! END IS NIGH!

giphy.gif