Return of the Kametsu Newsletter!

It would be funny if everyone uploaded their article 3 days before publication and I was busy for the 2 days after that, but then I would cry cause I would have to do all of them the day before publication haha.

Please don't do that :P

But that would be fun, would it not, Hawkester?  Don't I won't do that to you.  :) ...cough cough...

It would be funny if everyone uploaded their article 3 days before publication and I was busy for the 2 days after that, but then I would cry cause I would have to do all of them the day before publication haha.

Please don't do that :P

But that would be fun, would it not, Hawkester?  Don't I won't do that to you.  :) ...cough cough...

:o *Hides in a corner*

• Like 1

Lul, Hawk, it's okay. We wouldn't hang you out to dry like that. Some crazy shenanigans would have to be taking place for both Poe and I to be knocked out of commission and for everyone to turn in their articles at the same time and for you to be busy until the last minute.

If that happens, the world is probably ending and the newsletter is irrelevant, haha.

• Like 2

Yes, the newsletter is returning, just that it isn't called the Khronicle. :3 I had intended on changing its name upon bringing it back, which is why I've never referred to it as anything but "the newsletter", but didn't feel too strongly about it either way.

I was thinking like the Kametsu Times or sommat. Kametsu Grapevine. Kametsu Digest. Kametsu Sonic Screwdriver, brought to you by your insectoid overlords...

Yes, the newsletter is returning, just that it isn't called the Khronicle. :3 I had intended on changing its name upon bringing it back, which is why I've never referred to it as anything but "the newsletter", but didn't feel too strongly about it either way.

I was thinking like the Kametsu Times or sommat. Kametsu Grapevine. Kametsu Digest. Kametsu Sonic Screwdriver, brought to you by your insectoid overlords...

Kametsu Times has a good ring to it.  I don't care for Grapevine or Sonic Screwdriver.  How about Kametsu Archives or Kametsu Legend?

cult_doctor_who_ninth_doctor_2.jpg

Sonic Screwdriver was sure to be a winner, though.

Archives sounds like old stuff, we are young and hip, almost hipsters. I don't know about Legend, that sounds kind of lofty. Or cartographic. I'm not super big into maps.

Grapevine would be great if we retooled the entire thing to be a gossip column. Or if it was about organic fruits and vegetables.

• Like 2

I think that one is Java's favourite Doctor. I picked him 'cause he was making a funny face.

Herald also sounds lofty. And it makes me think of angels.

So, then... Kametsu Times and Kametsu Digest? We do talk about food a lot, I think Digest has some points for being punny.

There's also the highly pragmatic Kametsu Newsletter, haha. We do have like a month to figure something out. I lean towards the Times.

As much as you like the name, however, it is not ours to use. I'd prefer not to use it regardless.

As far as Digest goes, I think of Reader's Digest. It's a nice little magazine that covers a wide range of topics, from more serious debates to light hearted and funny personal stories. It's a nice read, I like reading it in waiting rooms.

• Like 1

I prefer the digest name for it but at the same time it reminds me a lot of readers digest...Idk, Kametsu Telegraph? Makes it sound a bit like a newspaper though, hmm... I'll think on this and see if I can get any names, also Sonic Screw driver? Hmm nope, I'd prefer

david-tennant-dr-who.jpg

This man for it and also the name THE CONGLOMERATE! :P

• Like 1