Say it. Get it off your chest thread! @_@

coffeeNiK

Hello fellow members of Kametsu.

Did you wake up this morning with a scowl on your face? Having a bad day?

Woke up and found out a sock was missing?

Or perhaps something derailed your sunny disposition during the course of day?

Whatever it is.....share it!

Get it off your chest!

Vent AWAY!

Oh and if mods want to move this in relevant sections, by all means go for it....

I'll just RAGE about that in this thread!

See?

It helps doesn't it.

@_@

Today....I found out a really S**tty fact about my job today that changed without my consent and I'm really upset about it.

Actually reckon that I might take it up with my Project Manager.

..........Yes.

I thought so, my little rant of the day is about people who dont seem to understand that when people are in the shower, you dont turn the hot water on in the kitchen for several minutes, ice cold showers in winter are not enjoyable...Especially when you're halfway through washing your hair and get blinded by all the soap washing it out when you have to pull away from the freezing water....Next time it happens I'm gonna make sure that when they're in the shower to do it to them as payback...

The shower thing doesn't seem to happen to us much, though I usually tell Java when I'm about to flush the toilet if he's in the shower. Just in case.

Oh and if mods want to move this in relevant sections, by all means go for it....

I'll just RAGE about that in this thread!

Lul, it's fine here. Unless people start swearing a bunch or talking about more adult topics, then it's either getting shifted to the Mature Realm or another thread is being created.

• Like 2

@EO: Cool.

@Dark: Well, in my country the water's always cold. We have a heating element in our showers that warms the water so it doesn't matter what temperature it gets.......unless it's HOT by default then it gets scorching when the element is on.

The only downfall to that? Well, can you imaging bathing underneath an electric connection that is....well how you say, unshielded. lol

• Like 1

@EO: Cool.

@Dark: Well, in my country the water's always cold. We have a heating element in our showers that warms the water so it doesn't matter what temperature it gets.......unless it's HOT by default then it gets scorching when the element is on.

The only downfall to that? Well, can you imaging bathing underneath an electric connection that is....well how you say, unshielded. lol

Yeah that doesnt sound too fun lol CoffeeNik. I'm glad you at least warn Java EO, I'd love some warning so I don't have to suddenly jumps away from the showerhead into the wall and be like Ouch! then get blinded by shampoo.

That's okay, Java likes to scare me so it makes up for the lack of sudden water temperature changes. I'll be in the shower and he'll suddenly start clawing at the shower curtain. I jump fifty feet in the air. I scare easily though. If I turn the corner and he's standing there unexpectedly, I'll jump. When I sat rack, if someone touched my chair or tapped me on the shoulder, I'd freak out and throw my headphones off, haha.

• Like 1

That's okay, Java likes to scare me so it makes up for the lack of sudden water temperature changes. I'll be in the shower and he'll suddenly start clawing at the shower curtain. I jump fifty feet in the air. I scare easily though. If I turn the corner and he's standing there unexpectedly, I'll jump. When I sat rack, if someone touched my chair or tapped me on the shoulder, I'd freak out and throw my headphones off, haha.

Lol I'm the same, I don't normally scare easily but if someone suddenly walks out or taps me when I'm not expecting it I jump lol. I've done worse than clawing at the shower curtain, once my ex was in the shower and I snuck in and grabbed her, she screamed and hit me about 9 times before she realised it was me...I couldnt stop laughing...Felt kinda slack after it though but twas funny =)

One of my exes thought it would be fun to scare me... Until he found out that my first instinct is to attack, and I barely stopped myself from breaking his nose.

Lol that's why you gotta be careful when scaring someone, cause there is that chance of them taking a swing at you, hence you scare them and take the duck and laugh position hahaha

I wish I could post half the things I want to complain about. I tend to scurry off to Pesterchum and leave giant essays for my BBFsie to read, using my Troll profile if I'm really annoyed because my default profile has an interesting quirk, which makes reading the things I'm complaining about funnier. If only because when I go back to read it, I don't even remember what I said before the misspeller mangled my message.

[16:45] -- tenellousAeipathy [TA] began pestering adventitiousToccata [AT] at 16:45 --

[16:45] TA: :33 < sooo i've bb33n writing becaaaauuse ittt might the onlyyyyy thinnnngg i'm sort of g:oodddd at

[16:45] -- adventitiousToccata [AT] is now an idle chum! --

[16:46] TA: :333333 < shh pesterchhhhhum

[16:46] TA: :33 < anddddd i've bb33nnn using ssscrivehnehrrrrr beeeecause it'sss pretty cool

[16:46] TA: :33 < anddddd mzkes ittttt easifr to k33p things separated into scenes and switch back and furthy betw33n them and whateveer

[16:46] TA: :33333 < not to mention the builtttt inn spliiiit scrrrr33nn ssso i cannnnn purrrtend iiii'm referrrencing eaaarlierrr events

[16:47] TA: :33 < and then ii go to look at my kejwordddds

[16:47] TA: :33 < ip have a couple dddozen keyyywords

[16:47] TA: :33 < they're l7kkkkke

[16:47] TA: :33 < "Charater_Present" "Character_MMMMMentionnned" "LLLoccation"

[16:48] TA: :33 < but now iii worryyyyy iit mmighttttt be making me hyperorganiseeeed orrr somethinnng

[16:48] TA: :33 < like

[16:48] TA: :33 < go i rreeeealllly n33d ag tag furrrrr eeeeverrrrry one-shooot character in the stoary

[16:48] TA: :33 < JUUUST rN CASE ic use them againnnn?

[16:48] TA: :33 < writing is stupiid

[16:48] TA: :333 < also

[16:49] TA: :33 < this is the dumbest advice ix've heeeeeard nii a whhhhhile

[16:49] TA: "Your novel should have two main characters C1 and C2 (a man and a woman) and two secondary characters C3 and C4 (also a man and a woman). C1 should fall in love with C2 during the course of the book, or, if already in love, their love should deepen. A subliminal attraction should also exist between C1 and C4 to increase tension. Character C1 should have a special skill that will help him (or her)

[16:49] TA: solve problems presented in the book."

[16:49] TA: :33 < whattt if i tanw eveeerryone tooooo bee a woman and eehy'rt alllll tye ggggayest oe thhhhe gay

[16:50] TA: :3333 < oooor like everyokneh ia e dudc and tttheyyy're ssssso gay it's iike thee world's gayest sssssaudate feht in the wwworld

[16:50] TA: t33 < i viiiind this "bestsellller pllllaaaaaqqqqq" ttttt9 be sussssspppect

[16:52] TA: l33 < but anyway tttthhhe keywords are cool

[16:52] -- adventitiousToccata [AT] is now an idle chum! --

[16:52] TA: :33 < iff onnnly fur organisssssationnal purpoooses

[16:52] TA: l33 < sinccccceee you can seeeeearrch mmmmmewlttiplllle oneeees at a time

[16:52] TA: :3333 < ssssso i can be likkkkkue

[16:53] TA: :33 < did these two dudes ever m33t oar wwwwhlt

[16:53] TA: :33 < andy itt's eeeeasier to fiiiind the relevaannt text

[16:53] TA: :33 < orr like

[16:53] TA: :33 < wwwwbs this girl eveddddr hhhere

[16:53] TA: :333333 < annnnd it'd bbbbb33333 easy toa finddddd

[16:53] TA: :333333 < stikl

[16:53] TA: :33 < i worry about droawnimg iiiiin keywords

[16:54] TA: :v33 < meteaphor counts and stuff

True to his character though, the responses I get are usually pretty short.

[20:18] AT: I don't think you should write to a formula

[20:18] AT: The C1-C4 thing might be great for romance fodder

[20:18] AT: But if you want to create a hypergay spacetime for your characters that should be fine too :)

There was a much angrier one prior to that, but nothing I can really post on the forum, if only for the vulgarity.

I was so mad when I woke this morning. My internet and cable was down. It messed up my morning ritual, which is...me getting up, going to the restroom, getting breakfast, starting my computer, and getting onto Facebook and Kametsu. Instead I went to Sims 3, because it doesn't require the net. Thankfully, the outage that knock out Charter in my area was fixed and I was able to get on. :)

Having no power is boring. Outages are better during the day/when it's light out--still can go outside, read a book, or play a handheld at least without bumping into stuff. At night you're either stuck fumbling about in the dark or messing with candles/flashlights. We have a few candles floating about and a couple flashlights--one is the kind you can charge by turning a little crank, so we don't have to worry about getting batteries for it.