I quit

Riku-kun

That's it. It's over for me. This makes no sense at all. It doens't give me pleasure, and it only kills me form the inside. Everyone around me tells me that it's stupid and pointless, and I, myself, agree to it as well. I FRICKIN QUIT. My girlfriend tells me to quit, because me doing it affects our relationship, she so much dislikes to see me doing it, but she does it herself. Either way, I'll do it for her and for my friends, but most importantly, for me. Never, starting today, shall I EVER continue this pointless habit....well, more like vice.

Of course I mean smoking. I shall never touch a cigarrette again....I hope.

That's determination. I, of course, am not stupid and have never smoked, nor do I plan to. I happened to find a pack on the street once. I sniffed one and almost gaged, those things reek! I seriously don't see what is so great about them. They stink, they're bad for your health, and are all over disgusting.

Okay, little rant done.

That's determination. I, of course, am not stupid and have never smoked, nor do I plan to. I happened to find a pack on the street once. I sniffed one and almost gaged, those things reek! I seriously don't see what is so great about them. They stink, they're bad for your health, and are all over disgusting.

Okay, little rant done.

You're absolutely right y'know? They frickin suck. That's why I'm quitting. They do nothing good to me.

You know. I actually do own a chewing toy. It's not actually MEANT to be a chewing toy, it's just a random object which I'm not sure of what it is. Looks like a rugby/american football....er ball. But smaller and red. And I do actually bite it when I need to let it out XD

(been wanting to buy a punching bag, but I can't afford one)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not big on cigs at all.

They don't give you any rush. I dont think they taste bad at all, and tricks with the smoke is fun, but they smell horrible.

I think the worse part about it was when i was trying to sleep after, and everytime my hand (the one i was holding the cig in) got too close to my face, it woke me up.

I think the better alternative is hookah or something along those lines

• 1 month later...

Never picked up a cigarette, never plan to. I know my mom had a hard time quitting, in fact she tried about 3-4 times before she actually quit (hasn't smoked one for about a year) so I know it is tough. Admittedly though she was a little bit hard to deal with for a few months, everything that went wrong she would just yell that she needed a cigarette. My dad's trying to quit the things as well, although he has now quit trying to quit. More often than not though when he's smoking he'll go outside for about 30 seconds, take a few puffs and then come right back inside. $20 a week for a carton of cigarettes does get kind of expensive.