Online Trophies / Achievements?

The Joker

How do you feel about online trophies and achievements?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about online trophies and achievements?

• I love them!
    • They're alright
    • Not keen on them
    • I hate them!

Just wanted to see what people think of online trophies and achievements in games. Personally, I have mixed feelings about them. I'm happy to unlock them, but I hate it when they have really long requirements.

I spent more time trying to get the online trophies on Resident Evil 5 than I did on getting the Platinum on Final Fantasy Xiii!

I don't mind them. If I beat the game and want to go get the achievements that I didn't get, I'll go back and get them for something to do. Not getting them is like buying a happy meal and only eating the fries. To me, anyway.

The only thing I hate is when people try and brag that they got something that was hard. Take the WoW community for example. People brag about getting the Heroic Lich King 25 kill. That's the only thing I don't like. Mentioning it off-hand is completely different, of course.

i love all achievements/trophies xD... ok that might be a lie, i do hate going for some that are just stupid and annoying. i understand them making them have long requirements because there trying to get you to play there game longer. an exp i have is for Naruto Ninja Storm 2, im going for the all titles achievement on xbox & i have to play as each character 30times for one title each. now ok i can deal with that, plus i can just put in a seconded player & have him be the same guy and only have to fight 15 times. another title is wining 50ranked matchs, now ok i can still deal with that but i hate that one the most because i suck (kinda) at playing ranked :( almost every one lags.

there's more but ill leave it at that lol

oh yea guys on another note, getting trophies for something that is just rly hard to do like RE5's Lead Aspirin trophy/achievement where u have to shoot a cretin guy in the head while he is jumping at you, just feels good after u finally mange to line him up and nail him with a shot. for hard stuff like that it just feels nice to get it you know? also i had to do that twice since i played RE5 on both xbox and ps3 :(

oh yea guys on another note, getting trophies for something that is just rly hard to do like RE5's Lead Aspirin trophy/achievement where u have to shoot a cretin guy in the head while he is jumping at you, just feels good after u finally mange to line him up and nail him with a shot. for hard stuff like that it just feels nice to get it you know? also i had to do that twice since i played RE5 on both xbox and ps3 :(

I got that on my first time in 1-1 when you just have to stay alive. Didn't know it was a trophy until it popped up xD.

But yeah, I know what you mean, hard trophies are rewarding, as long as they don't have really stupid requirements. Personally, the greatest 'Hard' trophy I've unlocked has got to be the 'Perfect Crime' trophy on Heavy Rain. So many requirements, and each had to be so damn precise!

I got that on my first time in 1-1 when you just have to stay alive. Didn't know it was a trophy until it popped up xD.

But yeah, I know what you mean, hard trophies are rewarding, as long as they don't have really stupid requirements. Personally, the greatest 'Hard' trophy I've unlocked has got to be the 'Perfect Crime' trophy on Heavy Rain. So many requirements, and each had to be so damn precise!

yea idk if u did it by being on the bus in that part but i didn't find that out until my bro did it that way :'(... and OMG Perfect Crime is a bitch huh, i mean i didn't set it up my first time threw, and when i had only a few chapters left i searched for a guide and i noticed i messed it up :( so many chapters i had to reply...