Q: About the Shop

apr118

Just a quick question about the shop: If for example I bought the "Bold and Colored User Title" item and the other merchandise, will it be permanent? Meaning if I change my user title, will it still be colored red and in bold? Or do I need to purchase the item again because it will revert to its default color? Thanks! I tried browsing for answers from the FAQ but it seems that it does not contain the answer I seek.:byebye:

I honestly don't know. We have zero history with this shop modification as the old one we used and was experienced with back when we originally used one hasn't been updated so we decided to go a new route. Haven't experimented with this one much but I have a feeling the color and style will remain unless you purchase another one.

Ok I confirmed it! It is as DawneD said. The user title items is indeed permanent! hahaha so, the only thing that is like the "consumable" type is the name changer. Thanks everyone! I think it will only change if you want to replace the style. (i.e.: Bold and Colored User title to Italicized and Colored User title or Color Change)