Lelouch1199

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Book 2 starts some time this fall or winter.

I thought it was summer

Depends on where in the world you are... sigh... why do so many people think there's only 1 country on Earth?

Anyway, on wikipedia: "As of May 2013, the books two, three and four were in development simultaneously, according to Bryan Konietzko"

So that sounds like America's fall/winter is the better guess.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish Funi'd release (or remaster, anyway) TLA on Bluray. I absolutely enjoyed this series. Everything was just so fresh, from the storyline, to the chatacters.

As far as Korra goes, I enjoyed it but nothing compared to TLA. And some of the justifications for some of the mini-stories I just don't buy: for example, after the 100 Year War, Aang found a new species of flying bisons in some God-forsaken island, and that's where Oogi and his comrades came from. I just don't buy that... I think they could've made a better job of justifying the existence of new flying bisons.

I wish Funi'd release (or remaster, anyway) TLA on Bluray. I absolutely enjoyed this series. Everything was just so fresh, from the storyline, to the chatacters.

As far as Korra goes, I enjoyed it but nothing compared to TLA. And some of the justifications for some of the mini-stories I just don't buy: for example, after the 100 Year War, Aang found a new species of flying bisons in some God-forsaken island, and that's where Oogi and his comrades came from. I just don't buy that... I think they could've made a better job of justifying the existence of new flying bisons.

I would rather enjoy the original on bluray than legend of korra the HD quailty Korra is great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...