Your Perfect Game...

The Joker

So, lets say you've been given an unlimited budget, the worlds greatest game design and build team, and you've been asked to work together to create an amazing game.

What would you make? what platform(s) would it be released on? What would the story be? lets hear your dreams!

For me, I would love the chance to create a Yu-Gi-Oh game. It would cover all the time periods from the original series to the latest 5d's, allowing the player to either create their own character, or play as someone from the series. If they were playing as their own character, then the deck would be customiseable, however, if they were not, then players would have to use the main deck of the chosen character.

The main idea would be to clear the three time periods (yugioh, GX and 5d's), and then unlock the 'Ultimate Champion' mode - where every character is entered into a huge league to and the player must battle it out to prove they're the greatest duelist and win the league

Another feature that I would add and create for a custom character would be allowing the player to alter their characters appearance in any way, shape or form the see fit. I would also allow players to use custom sentences during a duel, as well as the option of default ones if they wished.

On battles, I would give every monster its anime style attack, along with animations for drawing a card, activating spells and traps etc. There would be the option to turn these off, as I know some people would get sick of this

On the PS3 and 360 versions, I would have trophies / achievements relating to certain tasks. For instance, using the PS3 trophies and a quick search on google images, I came up with the following:

YO3-NPC-Mai+Valentine.jpg

- Name: Please be Mai Valentine!

- Requirement: Won the Battle City Tournament as Mai Valentine

Obelisk_Blue_Uniform_-_MALE.png

- Name: Elite Graduation

- Rank - Silver

- Requirement: Graduate from either the Slifer Red or Ra Yellow dorms to Obelisk Blue

Akiza__s_Duel_Runner_by_SakuraH18.jpg

- Name: Earning your Wheels

- Requirement: Get your Duel Runner Licence

So, there we have the basics of what I would do given the chance. I could go into endless details about every little thing here, but if I did, you'd probably fall asleep, or leave the thread. So, what about everyone else? What great dream games can you come up with?

My perfect game would be some sort of turn-based co-op RPG. Not sure exactly how it would work being turn-based and all, but even so an action-rpg would be fine. I find that RPG's lack co-op, all of them are pretty much 1 player games. My favorite RPG was Shadow Hearts, the first one. I loved the dark storyline it had and all. Something similar to it but 2 or more players would be sweet.

Well, one game i would like is a better version of Street Gears, but the second game i would LOVE to see would be a kind of zombie killing MMO.

The setting could be a typical virus/alien/science experiment thingy but the main thing of it would be – ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

You look to your left-zombies, to your right-more zombies, zombies behind you, in front of you, all around you. Being an MMO, you could have areas which are safe havens and form parties to reach the next area, blasting hordes of zombies away in the process. The best thing which can be utilized with an MMO zombie however, is that there are NO WALLS!

Zombies can follow you ANYWHERE. There are no area walls. If there's a slow walking zombie who's after you, he can follow you anywhere and you can't return to the safe-house until you've shaken every zombie off your tail.

Also, the entire world is your oyster. You can take ships/airplanes/cars; do a drive-by on zombies GTA style; visit China, Japan, Switzerland, you name it.

And there are a variety of group mission types you can do – Rescue newly discovered hostages in a building; destroy a local zombie camp; find an ingredient to the cure.

Course, these are just some of the ideas i have. But like random said, you'd end up falling asleep. lol

My dream game...

I would want to make a game with Japanese Yakuza and uber stylized anime graphics. Like a 3rd person rpg, hackanslash, shooter with minigames all around. I would have to have a deep story line with a wonky weird backdrop (like aliens taking over the rival syndicates or a demon plague breaking out) You would HAVE to be able to customise your weapons, always a plus in games, imagine for one moment a big bore handgun that fired rounds like in Outlaw Star blasting through zombies and with awesome custom chrome dragon handles :DDDD)

Its gotta be crazy like that. Not big on achievements though, I grew up on PS1 and Super Nintendo and that stuff just doesnt appeal to me. Doesnt stop me from getting all the cool ones though :3

My perfect game would be some sort of turn-based co-op RPG. Not sure exactly how it would work being turn-based and all, but even so an action-rpg would be fine. I find that RPG's lack co-op, all of them are pretty much 1 player games. My favorite RPG was Shadow Hearts, the first one. I loved the dark storyline it had and all. Something similar to it but 2 or more players would be sweet.

There is one RPG I have heard about that seems to have a co-op mode that is on the PS3. It is called White Knight Chronicles. It supposedly has a single player mode and there are supposed to be some multiplayer quests that can be done, as well, and are often updated. This info came from the Amazon page where it can be purchased.

Well, one game i would like is a better version of Street Gears, but the second game i would LOVE to see would be a kind of zombie killing MMO.

The setting could be a typical virus/alien/science experiment thingy but the main thing of it would be – ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

You look to your left-zombies, to your right-more zombies, zombies behind you, in front of you, all around you. Being an MMO, you could have areas which are safe havens and form parties to reach the next area, blasting hordes of zombies away in the process. The best thing which can be utilized with an MMO zombie however, is that there are NO WALLS!

Zombies can follow you ANYWHERE. There are no area walls. If there's a slow walking zombie who's after you, he can follow you anywhere and you can't return to the safe-house until you've shaken every zombie off your tail.

Also, the entire world is your oyster. You can take ships/airplanes/cars; do a drive-by on zombies GTA style; visit China, Japan, Switzerland, you name it.

And there are a variety of group mission types you can do – Rescue newly discovered hostages in a building; destroy a local zombie camp; find an ingredient to the cure.

Course, these are just some of the ideas i have. But like random said, you'd end up falling asleep. lol

now that iki, would sell like wildfire...

i want a better metal gear solid ....................better than 4 .......................wow that game just hit the world lke an earthquake.........................i just liked that game very much............................i can only say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MGS4 & ALSO MGS 3 FOR PS2