help

gillian12

No problem (even though i'm not to say that cuz i didn't welcome you earliier, lets jus say i'm doing it now)

and the fact you haven't got your five posts yet tells me that you're not here for downloads only as well, that's cool, though some posts here and there would be nice to see, but why rush, take your time

Hello and welcome to the forum!

It is a pleasure to have you here, as you can see there are lots of things to see and do so feel free to join in any topic that interests you. We have everything for A to Z here, and if we don't have it you are free to request it. Our fine uploaders will to their best to get it.

Please remember not to spam, as it could result in a banning. After you have made your fifth nonspam post you will be granted access to the download section in around half an hour, while there the uploaders appreciate a thank you in the threads you download from as it goes to show there hard word has not gone to waste.

We also have a budding role play section, so if that is your thing feel free to head over there and sign up.

If you have any questions, the assistance board my have the answer, if not you are welcome to ask one of the staff members or post your question in the assistance board.

Some areas of the forum are not counted towards your posts, SeeD Hallway, forum games and the chatbox are the areas. But we would like to see you there anyway!

Have fun and hope to see you around, type to you later! ^.^