Joker's Interesting Game!

The Joker

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not Al Capone.

The answer I was looking for was Tsutomu Yamaguchi - a man who survived BOTH of the atomic bombs that were dropped in Japan. Originally on a business trip in Hiroshima, he survived the inital bomb drop and was able to get a train back to his home town of Nagasaki shortly before it to was bombed. He suffered minor burns and was temporarily blinded, and lost hearing in one ear. He passed away earlier this year aged 93

So, the question is this man the luckiest in the world because he survived both bombs, or the unluckiest because he was in the two places where the bombs were dropped. All in all, it comes to down to this:

Is the glass half full or half empty? either way, its probably radioactive, so don't drink it!

get these questions from cracked.com? cause that was an article the other day, as was the lord bryon one...

is the next one when you pretend to take off someone's nose?

@Rune - nope, I just find these things from various shows and things on the web.

And Poetic is spot on. Yes, the answer is a fake decapatation. The idea is that the magician would take an animal and they would pretend to remove the head of said animal, show it around to the audience, before restoring the head. Although originally and still mainly done with birds, there are records of people doing this with creatures as large as an Ox.

I'll post the next one after New Years Eve, and to top this year off, I'll leave you with some very true advice:

Be careful about read in health books. You may die of a misprint - Mark Twain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...