The Heroic age of Antarius [Story]

Krogothwolf

lol, "he came cheap".

this is one of those low-budget stories then, eh?

“The producers wasted most of the budget on hookers and blow.” The Narrator replied to the strange visitor, “I really can’t do anything about who we hired because of that.”

“Sexual Deviant!” Kakashi hollered! “I am not a sexual deviant! I am just a man looking for love!”

“You sound more like someone trying to get laid my good man.” Shade said to Kakashi. “It’s really poor form to seem so desperate.”

“I AM NOT DESPERATE DAMNIT!” Kakashi yelled before storming off, “damn people don’t understand me at all.”

“If you guys are done here can we keep going?” The Narrator said, “Now back to the Emperor….”

“Legion.” The emperor said, “The name is Legion.”

“What?” The narrator said, stunned.

“I decided I want to be called Legion,” Legion said, “After all, I think it’s a pretty good name.”

“Whatever” The narrator said, “Just let me continue please?”

---------------------------------Castle Antarius--------------------------

The Emperor, Legion, was pacing back and forth. Damn those scouts and messengers for being so late, don’t they realize that these matters are important. He needed to find out what was going on with the fool Prince and soon.

“If you keep doing that, you’ll wear out your shoes.” Shade said, looking up from the chair he was in. “The messengers will come with the scouts reports when they here.”

“EMPEROR SIR!” A guard said as he entered the room. “I have bad news!”

“I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME LEGION!” Legion yelled at him, “And what is the bad news?”

“A man just stole the crown of Antarius from the vault sir!” The Guard said, take a slight step back as he did.

Legions eyes bulged for a minute as he stared at the guard, his face contorting into one of anger. He moved quickly to the guard, backhanding him across the face forcing him to drop to one of his knees and then delivering a kick to his chest, knocking him down. He then stood over the guard and stomped onto his chest twice before walking away.

“Find out who the man is, if you do not get it back you’re life is forfeit.” Legion said before spinning around, his eyes burning with anger and insanity, “GO NOW!”

“Y..y…yes Emperor Legion.” The guard said, scrambling up and rushing out the door.

------------------------Somewhere-----------------------

“Why the hell haven’t I been added to the story yet!” Eve said storming around, “Don’t make me get my lawyer!”

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I’ve been lazy! Sorry for the wait. (Well busy plus bone tired, but some laziness in there)

-------------------------------------Forest-----------------------------------

Rezin King wandered into the middle of the camp not really paying any attention. IF he had been he would probably have noticed everyone was sort of glaring at him.

“Where the hell have you been?” Razor asked King, “When we hired you, you said you were the best. Why are you so late?”

“Late?” Rezin laughed, “I am not late! I was merely capturing a spy!”

“GODDAMNIT!” Ruby yelled as she was dragged behind Rezin, “I AM NOT A SPY! How many times must I tell you this!”

“Then why were you wandering around suspicious like?” Rezin asked.

“I was just following what I was told to do!” Ruby grumbled, “God don’t you people ever read the revised script”

“Huh?” Snow asked as he picked up the script, “Revised? They revise scripts?”

“EVE!” Kak yelled as he ran out from a tent! “I knew you were destined to be mine!”

“MY CHARACTERS NAME IS NOT EVE!” Ruby yelled, “MY NAME IS RUBY! READ THE FREAKIN SCRIPT YOU MENTAL MIDGET!”

“Oh….” Kak said stopping in his tracks, “Why my little pumpkin must you be so harsh!”

“I’m not your pumpkin damnit!” Ruby yelled back at him.

--------------------------------------A non descript empty village----------------------

Anras the terrible once again looked around, his double Jian’s dripping with blood. The bodies of the fools who tried to stop him were scattered everywhere.

“Idiots actually think I would pay for a meal,” Anras said, kicking a body away, “fools”

Just then he heard a clapping noise from the side, sitting there watching the scene was Shade, smiling smugly at the man.

“Your reputation is well deserved Mr. Anras.” Shade said getting up, “Not only are you skilled, but also very brutal.”

“Who are you?” Anras asked pointing one of his swords at him, “If you don’t answer in a way of my liking I will cut you to pieces!”

“I am merely a man wishing to deliver you this.” Shade said handing him a note, “With that, I will take my leave.”

“WAIT!” Anras shouted, “WHAT IS THIS ABOUT!”

“Read the letter Mr. Anras and all will be explained.” Shade replied before disappearing behind a building.

“Damnit!” Anras shouted before running to see if he could catch the man, but there was no sign of him. “I CAN’T READ YOU IDIOT! God, now I’ll have to find someone to read this for me.”

--------------------Somewhere------------------------

“Why are we hiring people who can’t Read?” Snow asked the narrator. “How can he follow a script if he can’t read?”

“I don’t know…it’s really not up to me to hire these people.” The narrator said with a sigh, “The director did it all.”

“They really shouldn’t have wasted everything on Hookers and Blow.” Snow said with a shrug, “We really are hiring crazys. We have a man who can’t read, a sexual deviant, a guy who is stealing things he isn’t supposed to be.”

“HEY!” Indy shouted, “I was bored! I wanted to do something!”

“Why am I surrounded by these people.” The narrator mumbled to himself