HALO REACH: The Quitter ban: IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

cloud1414

LOL at people that are complaining because they got banned for quitting matches in Reach LMAO

Taken from a thread on Game Faqs:

Gloat and rage in every "I was banned" topic you can find, but it's gonna be pretty funny when the shoe is on the other foot.

Lets look at why, shall we?

Okay so what are the things we can do to get ourselves quit-banned? excluding rage-quitting and general poor sportsmanship.

1: IRL interruptions

2: dropped connection

3: Accidental betrayals

4: Quitting from some lop-sided rap,e fest (IE: 4vs1), oh and lol at the ones who argue about this one. You get mad at people quitting for ruining YOUR enjoyment and messing up the balance, so I ask you: who is the last man standing screwing over by leaving? Is he ruining the fun time of 4 people who will jump at the opportunity of easy points and the chance to pad their k/d while destroying his? Games are played for fun, not to be a "man" and "tough out" some unfair situation because the alternative is punishment.

Can any or all of these happen to you in the space of a day? 3 or 4 times even? Yes. And it WILL, just a matter of time.

See most of you are treating these people on the receiving end of the quit band like scum that has finally been caught after years of quitting and ruining your fun time in halo 3. That's not the case. 3 quits in a day and you think that proves something? Really??

Just remember how you acted when you accidentally betray two teammates in two different games, and then something else happens and you get banned.

OH, and a 15 minute ban isnt so bad right?

How about that probation that follows you around for the next 3 or 4 days and resets itself the next time something on the list occurs?

Just dont come to Gfaqs and make a topic when it happens okay?

------------

All I say on it is ABOUT DAMN TIME! they did something about damn quitters DX

Thank you Bungie!!!

Those who dont believe me, it happened to this guy for betraying his teammate XD LOL

rnu07Gzb1IM

Another Video:

pVMnuk0_3nc

I dont know why they are complaining, just finish the damn match people is it really that hard DX

They violated the new rules, this is what they will get from it, BAN!

Sorry Im just so glad they finally stepped up to the plate and did something about this, Iknow they cant do anything about derankers because they cant prove it. But finally something about Quitters. Now I will have a reason to have a great time playing Halo Reach :D!!!

I thinks its funny that people get mad about getting a 15 minute ban.Its just 15 its not like its 2 weeks and that kid in the second video is a idiot. if you quit because you have to leave your ban will most likely be up buy the time you get back from what ever it is you have to do.

I dont know why they are complaining, just finish the damn match people is it really that hard DX

I agree with that just finish the match your not going to win them all.I been on the receiving end of a major ass kicking and I didn't quit at least you still get some credits if you lose.