How many hours in Final Fantasy XII are you?

Exodus

Now I'm sure I'm not the only one here who bought a copy of Final Fantasy XII. So, how many hours in are you at the moment? Or, how many were you at when you beat the game?

I'm currently at 105 hours. I beat the game in the 90's, but then started up from the save just before the Bahamut after beat the game and started trying to collect all the espers, complete all the hunts, etcetera.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I'm one of those guys who try and do EVERYTHING in the first go, and so I've spent a shitload of time doing the simplest thing.

I'm at 50 hours at the cave where you get your first summon @_@ I shall complete it one day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

first time i played through i beat it easily at like 70 hours or so (rough estimation because its been a long time since then) but any way i just recently make another pass through the game and destroyed it in time lol... i kind of cheated considering i figured out a way to kill the pumpkin boss and a glitch to running straight past the high level monsters to get the zodiac spear at lvl like 30ish i think i was 32 but after that i could 1 hit everything even the couple of bosses after it lol.. it was amazing. worth trying for yourself if u havnt done so already.