Soundtracks and Manga?

PersocomLover

If You want an index i can make one, the only reason i haven't before is there wasn't a lot in there so when i made the other 6 indexes i didn't bother making one for there or torrents i'm already keeping 7 up-to-date but i don't mind doing that as well.

Edit: Ok we'll wait to see what Koby says about the manga then.

well as for soundtracks thats fine its too small really to give it its own list and right now theres ALOT of heat coming down on online manga and its something i dont think we should really advertise we do unless we bring that heat down on us

they have enough power now they managed to shut down manga fox and onemanga so idk soundtracks would be easy enough but as for manga i want to hear koby's position he was talking bout adding manga to the premium section if it got enough traffic

I was only curious as to why. Until it gets bigger it doesn't rly need an index. Most people can find soundtracks through other sites if they can't find them through the posts.

And as for Manga, what you're saying Ren is true. I wouldn't want bad press causing this site to shut down. It would be best to let the issue cool down before even thinking of dealing with anything related to majorly advertising any manga section.

I have been thinking of separating Soundtracks from the Manga board and making an overall Music board in the Premium Section, and moving Manga to the premium section as well. However due to our inactive they are already... I really don't see that changing by moving them there. If anything it might make them even less active. We really need some dedicated manga, torrent, soundtrack, etc.. uploaders for the forum to help keep those sections used.

Otherwise it might be better off simply removing them all together due to their lack of usage.