PSOBB: First Team Event - Gryphon Friday Fright

Koby

Well the Summer Event held by Schthack has sadly officially come to an end. Our team has not been together much the entire time of the event, and I feel we aren't much of a team really. I've talked to Ren about possibly starting events, and if he had any idea's. Well he liked the idea of holding events but didn't have any thought out.

So anyways, I've came up with one. Here on out, we'll dedicate Friday's to going against Gal Gryphon, calling the event Grypon Friday Fright. We will need at least 4 people to hold this each week, if we get more, we will split them into even teams and each party will head on.

He can be found in the Central Control Area after you have completed the three short area's. Those being Jungle, Mountain, and Seabed.

Depending on those who participate will determine what mode we fight him in. We will try to keep the teams equal in members, and strength, but at the same time try to keep it so we don't have lvl 100+ members going against him on normal unless absolutely necessary.

So, yeah, who's with me? Post below times you can be on this coming Friday, which character you plan on using, and what level that character is. I'll try to work out a schedule for Friday to make it so we can try to be on all at the same time. I hope this event works out. If it does it can lead to newer and better future events, and maybe we will continue to hold this one on Fridays too.

sounds good. my highest char is lv 106 so i'll be bringing him.

everyone had best pack throwing blades and guns/launchers cuz i've fought him a bunch of time on ultimate mode and he gives even the lvl 150's a run for their money.

btw, i'm in asia so i dont know what your friday is here. so, if you could just PM me say, 4 hours before the event began, i'll be there.

im in ill either use my ranger or my force 121/137 humar's are practically worthless against gal gryphon hes too fast for most slicers/mechguns and rarely gives you the opportunity to slash his ass just contact me with a time

as for events we really should hold a challenge mode for kametsu also keep in mind that i dont do things like this before 6 pm central i just dont like ignoring empathy so after 6 is good for me

also for an event like this vent communication is pretty important even if you dont have a mic, connect to the vent server this way you can listen to the orders being issued rather then us stopping to type

and another thing as for an idea for an event we should either do C mode or v hard or ultimate tower runs both require alot of teamwork i doubt we have the power for an ult tower run but im sure we can manage v hard with a full ult lvl team

Yes Ren. C-Mode Event is a must, but that'll come later once we see out events go with the team. I'd love to get some S-rank's but not really sure about them, don't know much in the line of things with them.

and Shade, lvl 30 is fine, if we can find others willing to play in modes you can do. If anything I have a lvl 29 RAmar in which I can go with you during another time of the day.

Just so you know, I think I've only fought Gal Gryphon once, and it was on my HUnewearl in normal mode. I was dying like crazy of course though since she was only like lvl 10 or 11, but the party I was with wanted to do it so yeah. I lvled nicely.

since my lvl is 30 sonething atm, i dont think i can posibly be of any help. Unfortunately

another point i should point out shade is that in c mode levels dont matter as all characters are set back to one so you can always participate in those and i too have a lvl 20 hucast that could join you ill probably bump him up a few levels as well to join you so dont worry about it you wont be left out of the events man and also theres nothing that says i cant walk in there with my force and just do buffing and debuffing for fun unless you guys dont want me to ^^ and yeah gryphon is a bitch hunters are at a sore disadvantage, which sadly most of the team consists of

@koby

as far as s ranks go you only need the substantial proof if your trying to sell basically in order to get a s rank weapon you have to complete the entire episode in challenge mode in a certain amount of time to be awarded one and even if we arent going for an s rank weapon merely doing c mode is a great team excersize as we both know we tried it once upon a time and id sure like to try it again

Well I went and fought this guy with some guy who I have his guild card the other night again. I missed holding this event last Friday, and this Friday I have stuff going on to where I wont be able to attend. You all can either hold it without me this Friday, or we wait till the next one... or we can change the day of the event? Which would you rather do?

we can continue without you my friend id rather not fight gal gryphon but if the team wishes it so be it ill hold it friday night at a time agreeable by all ill also at this point put it to a vote if the team should hold a cmode attempt on friday but im thinking that we attack gryphon on friday and run a c mode attempt every saturday how does this sound to you guys?

punner man >_< use your head if we say the event is going to kick off here at friday night convert the time into whatever it is for you doesnt matter if its saturday or not we say its a friday night event because for the ones organizing the event its friday im thinking bout 7-8 pm central american which i believe is -6 gmt can you all make that time? and make sure you have a couple of hours to spare too this is going to take a bit i dont want to do a quest so well have to clear jungle mountain and seaside to get access

Jungle and Mountain and quick and easy, but Seaside has an almost endless seeming supply of bee's that make it seem to just take forever. Then you have the area of the Central Control Room to do. To be honest, all three times I have fought Gal Gryphon has been on normal that I can remember, and with my HUnewearl.