Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

Wow. This filler might be the worst yet. How long until it's over?

There's only one more episode of filler (214), and then it's canon until Episode 229.

Filler: Episodes 213, 214, 229-265, 287, 298, 299, 303-305, 311-329, and 330+.

havnt seen yet...hope to download it soon enough to get to tht episode...:P

Episode 213 can be downloaded here: http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=8028

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
35! I could have sworn it would be more, oh well guess that's just 35 weeks and according to my calculations they should be over somewhere mid 2012.

Actually make that 6 episodes to go. Forgot that 227-229 are single episode fillers.

So that's 38 episodes of concurrent fillers as 227-265 are fillers.

Then add a recap episode (266), 287 another filler, 298-299 kind of filler, 303-305 more filler, then 311-340+ has all been filler.

Actually make that 6 episodes to go. Forgot that 227-229 are single episode fillers.

So that's 38 episodes of concurrent fillers as 227-265 are fillers.

Then add a recap episode (266), 287 another filler, 298-299 kind of filler, 303-305 more filler, then 311-340+ has all been filler.

Well that changes things, oh well what you going to do about it but I herd ep 211+ are pretty awesome and add a whole new twist to the Bleach were used to.

Well that changes things, oh well what you going to do about it but I herd ep 211+ are pretty awesome and add a whole new twist to the Bleach were used to.

It would almost be easier to just list the canon episodes, lol. If this current filler arc doesn't end soon in Japan then it's likely the series will be more filler than canon.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but please differentiate cannon from filler:beat_brick:

Filler = Filler, meaning exactly what it says. It's filler episodes to buy time for the original story to advance so they can animate it. Filler are anime original episodes not written by the creator of the series and thus not intended to be taken seriously.

Canon = Episodes based on the original material, in this case the manga.

Filler = Filler, meaning exactly what it says. It's filler episodes to buy time for the original story to advance so they can animate it. Filler are anime original episodes not written by the creator of the series and thus not intended to be taken seriously.

Canon = Episodes based on the original material, in this case the manga.