Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

I agree with you dude regardless of if it originates from japan, there is no way i am willing to watch bleach or any other anime in subs there is no way i can watch while reading at the same time how the hell do those guys watch battle scenes while reading whats happening.:happy:

I never said that I only watched all anime in english dub, I do watch new series from japan in English Sub.

• 2 weeks later...
Filler Episodes: 204, 205, 213, 214, 227-266, 287, 298-299, 303-305, and 311-322.

All of the other episodes should be 100% canon.

215-226 is canon yes, but it's got a lot of non-sense added to it. It's made to seem canon but really is filler to stretch this bit out some and honestly it made this section completely suck, but the way it's done it has to be considered canon because the main bits are canon and influential to the storyline. The 227-266 is by far the worst actual filler arc in the series. It makes the Bount Arc look Golden compared to that crap. It ruins the image of Zanpaktou and makes most of the cast pathetic. As for 311-322.. actually it's unknown when the filler will end so all we can really say is filler 311+. For all we know it could end up being a year plus of filler.

215-226 is canon yes, but it's got a lot of non-sense added to it. It's made to seem canon but really is filler to stretch this bit out some and honestly it made this section completely suck, but the way it's done it has to be considered canon because the main bits are canon and influential to the storyline.

The 227-266 is by far the worst actual filler arc in the series.

It makes the Bount Arc look Golden compared to that crap.

It ruins the image of Zanpaktou and makes most of the cast pathetic.

As for 311-322.. actually it's unknown when the filler will end so all we can really say is filler 311+.

For all we know it could end up being a year plus of filler.

I didn't say 311+ since the filler "could" be over and done with now.

*has no idea since he's not that far into the anime*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bleach is awesome but the only problem is that they only air one episode a week:beat_shot: and the japs are on episode 326 i wander when will ever catch up:cry:

but any ways does any one know when they are going to release the third movie of bleach:what:

We'll never catch up, we'll always be 110 episodes behind.

As for the third Bleach Movie, I'm hoping the dub will be out later this year.

• 4 weeks later...