Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

My sources indicate that it came out on the 15th if we are lucky some one will post it here soon :)

Yeah it did and am looking for the Blu-ray but I'm already ordering the disk too but they say it will be here in 3 weeks to a month. So heres hoping someone encodes and uploads the HD rip soon.

Actually, there's less than a 5% difference between the two atm.

Nope, Iki did the math and there was a 9% difference. Since that time, Bleach has had 34 additional filler episodes, and Naruto has had 15. Thus the gap would widen further. There is a double digit percentage difference. Bleach is just barely under 50% filler.

Nope, Iki did the math and there was a 9% difference. Since that time, Bleach has had 34 additional filler episodes, and Naruto has had 15. Thus the gap would widen further. There is a double digit percentage difference. Bleach is just barely under 50% filler.

Oh, I thought you meant Naruto, the original 220 episodes. I wasn't including Naruto Shippuden.

It's rather irrelevant to this thread, but I was bored so I checked it out using the Filler List on this forum:

Naruto: 44% Filler

Naruto Shippuden (up to episode 236): 36% Filler

Naruto + Shippuden: 40% Filler

Bleach (up to episode 347): 47% Filler

11% difference between Shippuden and Bleach, but only 7% difference adding all of Naruto.

Note: If an episode was half filler or recap/summary/etc., I just counted it as filler.

Back on topic: This filler season in Bleach isn't so bad the first episodes, but by 245 it's just lame imo It's going to take almost a year to get through. Can't wait to see the main canon fights again once the dub get's there though :]

Personally I think I'll stop watching Bleach now (but still download new episode every week), and wait until Episodes 231-265 have aired dubbed, then watch all of the filler in one big marathon.

Well goodluck with that, for me I got used to the whole one episode a week thing a few weeks ago. Now I'm used to watching one episode a week.

Can anyone tell me in what episodes does the third movie of Bleach fall into.

Can anyone tell me in what episodes does the third movie of Bleach fall into.

As far as i can tell it would be fine to watch any time after Ichigo gets his hollow mask. But i don't think there are any certain episodes it fits between or into as strictly speaking its a filler as is "Memory's Of Nobody" and "Diamond Dust Rebellion"

Also i shall continue to watch Bleach weekly as is nice to know your guarantied to have something to watch every week.

Gah I'm so jealous that America's getting Bleach movie three out now! In the UK there's not even a release date yet... and I really want this on DVD without paying a heap for american posting :(

My copy won't be arriving for almost a month and that is one of the reason being a PIRATE is was invented in this BAY of ours know as the internet.