Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

• 1 month later...
I would have thought this thread would be a bit more active than this. How many people on here actually wait for the English dub and have not watched ahead with the subs?

*raises his hand*

I've never even bothered to watch the subs, except for Episode 168, Movie 3, and the two OVAs.

..... >.< i dont know if most of you realize this or not but they don't make fillers because they want to they make fillers to earn money while they wait for manga to get further ahead as manga is the main plot and has 15-20 pages a week with out fillers how to you think the guy who invented bleach can keep ahead of a 22 minute episode a week with onli 15-20 pages hence forth fillers are need unless you want to watch no bleach at all while manga gets ahead

As long as they keep em coming I will be happy since it looked for awhile that the English was done...Now it's all cool..Oh hi all I am the Doc

Oh yea I forgot to mention it but did anyone else hear the series was scheduled for 6 more years and poof...hope not

I don't mind having to wait 2 years and 3-4 months to watch Episode 320 in english dub.

I agree with you dude regardless of if it originates from japan, there is no way i am willing to watch bleach or any other anime in subs there is no way i can watch while reading at the same time how the hell do those guys watch battle scenes while reading whats happening.:happy: