Is Naruto good enough against DBZ?

tirmizi2010

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping no one made this topic but I would have to say DBZ, now I could post a long looong argument as to why, but judging from all my previous arguments with naruto fans I would rather not. It all just comes down to personal preference, people like me would think that Dbz is OVER 9000!!! times better because of the sheer awesomeness of the fights and in my opinion the story was great mainly because I liked the world and the whole atmosphere it took place in, I can't help but love the Dog-mayor thing lol, it just appeals more to me than ninjas in orange and I guess I just find the anime for naruto to be annoying. But it's perfectly understandable why people would prefer naruto more, some like me prefer a few episodes of non-stop fighting and enjoy the long power up phases while there are some that will prefer half of those few episodes to be talking/flashbacks/bitching about how that guy you kissed in the first few episodes left you for an Mj impersonation. Don't get the wrong idea, I like naruto...more or less but DBZ is jus a show I can appreciate more.

(this is going to be one depressing topic lol) P.S Yay to unnecessary Mod editing!!! lol

Totally Agree!!!!!!!

DBZ is an anime which spawned all these others like naruto and one piece. the guys who made it will themselves tell you that their main characters drew inspiration from Goku.

I mean, it's like the Holy Grail of anime. the first. the uno.

the one that changed everything. naruto is good, but give me a choice between these two and i'll definitely pick DBZ.

the only reason Naruto is having so many episdoes is cause of the goddamn fillers.

i barely saw one or two filler episodes and 1 filler season in it, so maybe 19 fillers.

Whatever...I would like to add that DBZ and Naruto are two series which are both good at their own levels...though the creator of Naruto-Mashashi kishimoto drew inspiration from DBZ before creating Naruto...Naruto has created his own place in the hearts of many people wordwide,,...so there is nothing to create such a fuss on this topic...

I honestly never thought someone could possible spell "GREAT" wrong. xD

No offense, but of course for this post to be valid it must relate to the topic.

DBZ = Way better than naruto can ever be! :dhh:

Coming from a guy that's named itachiM that's really saying something lol