Is Naruto good enough against DBZ?

tirmizi2010

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto vs. DBZ?

Hmm, well why I do like the fight scenes in Naruto more that just may have to do with it having better animation techniques and animators working on it. Also, almost every Naruto fight scenes has a long monologue that stretches one awesome fight into many episodes.

DBZ has the problem too, but it usually is some sort of taunting going on or somebody telling the others who is winning and ends quickly. It's not a drawn out flashback of the last 100 episodes.

As far as story goes Naruto definitely has a more coherent story with more varied characters and character interactions. Total filler fodder btw. DBZ is just sillyness when it is not fighting. But it is the sillyness that draws attention to the action and not the drama of the characters. IT IS THE FATE OF THE WORLD, WHY WOULD WORRY ABOUT YOUR LOVE-INTEREST HATING YOU AT THE MOMENT?!

The Majin Buu saga definitely stepped up the dramatic tone and that may be what makes it my favorite season (that or Ultimate Gohan).

A piece of crap you,re saying there guys. DBZ is nothing compare to NARUTO!!!

like I said in my first post, one depressing topic in which I'll have to control myself to avoid being modded since the things I want to say to this wonderful person who posted without any reasoning whatsoever behind his words will probably be frowned apon by all that is decent, it is a naruto DISCUSSION people, if you're going to post that the other show is crap, at least have a reason why, saying it is a piece of crap only serves mainly to piss people off, saying it is a piece of crap and stating "why "on the other hand, let's us know that you're at least smart enough to have an opinion with a reason behind it and not talking out of your ass for the sake of starting an arguement and it prevents instances like this where people like me go into angry fanboy mode. for instance, if you said it was crappy because you liked the story for naruto more, that would have made a lot more sense. Have a nice day.

• 3 weeks later...

in my opinion I think dragonball z is the best anime ever...but you had to be born of that time cause if you ask a kid what's better dbz or naruto, they will probably choose naruto...although now that they might reconsidered with dbz kai, because what kid will apreciate all tjat dramatic love styff...personaly I like naruto when the character use there aultimate techniques and when naruto goes to 9 tail form and kick everyones ass...lol