Is Naruto good enough against DBZ?

tirmizi2010

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say i like DBZ a little better than Naruto

cuz i grew up with the DB series so ive been watchin it for 9+ years and naruto just doesn't have the same moments as dragonball like the destroying planet attacks and stuff

and also Naruto has some of Goku's personality traits

i would really like to see Naruto most powerfull without the ninetails chakra helping vs. Goku as an adult at the end of the original Dragonball not Z cuz he was like a god in that show

that would be a great fight

DBZ is a classic in it's time and so is Naruto. They are both good shows that kept us entertained over the many years and seasons that they have. Naruto and DBZ are in a class of their own, as times goes by there will be more anime that comes along that and I am sure that you guys and girls will like and try to compare them.

I like them both DBZ was my show and still is Naruto is my show and still is and I place them in a category by themselves because they did what was need.....

• 2 weeks later...

I think that it's very difficult to compair the two. Very different Art styles, plot, characters, music, setting. The only thing they have similar about them is combat, and even that is very different.

Not really sure what you mean by 'good enough against DBZ' ?

Naruto is way better than DBZ. In DBZ it's the same shit in each arc, just with a different enemy. Everyone finds new forms and the attack that was used the first time but had no effect (kamehama), is the attack that kills the bad guy in the end!

Naruto has more filler episodes in the whole series then DB/Z/GT put together. Naruto is also the only one who really "kicks butt" in that anime where as DBZ, yes Goku may be the one who kicks most butt, but there are others (Gohan for eg) who also get a good shot at kicking butt.

Narutos "shadow clone jutsu" is the one Naruto uses to defeat every major "bad guy" in the end so your reasoning is not all that valid.

I'm not saying that DBZ is a bad show though. I watched all the episodes before I started watching Naruto. I'm just saying that Naruto actually HAS a story.

So does DB/Z yes you have to go all the way back to the original Dragonball to find it, but there is a story line in there (once you get past all the fighting) ^.^