Sign in to follow this  
cysearo

Manga vs Anime

Hi, I am new user here and am new to manga and anime in general. Something which has always bothered me is the disparity between the manga and the anime in some particular series. How do you decide if you want to read the manga or watch the anime if you have an option? I guess what I'm really asking is what factors do you consider before making the decision?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Syncope
      ww3.readsnk.com/
      way to read Shingeki no kyojin online ....

Latest Chapter : Chapter 101
      http://ww3.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-101/

• By normalsomeplace
      My anime viewing history is not that great. My entire watched anime would be Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, High School DXD (am not sure of which series),Attack on Titan , Death Note ,No game NO Life, SAO (Season 1) , Knights of Sidonia and that's it , as you can see when you type in good anime to watch in google I am pretty sure this list pops up. I want to expand my viewing base and genre . I am begging/open for suggestions . Ohh! and I tried MAL got some recommendations but I am looking for some recommendation from the community.
    • By pattaenoh
      This is a dumb question but what are the big chances of getting caught by uploading torrents to nyaa or on a cloud storage that you can share?
      I'm afraid of knowing in the back of my mind that one day I might get caught in big trouble from my provider for doing all this torrenting/downloading, especially anime in particular...
      I'm not sure if the US is a country that can detect piracy or torrenting easily or you can suffer major consequences if you do get caught.