Sign in to follow this  
cysearo

Manga vs Anime

Hi, I am new user here and am new to manga and anime in general. Something which has always bothered me is the disparity between the manga and the anime in some particular series. How do you decide if you want to read the manga or watch the anime if you have an option? I guess what I'm really asking is what factors do you consider before making the decision?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Trinity Soul
      Okay I learned some new tricks and started creating new icons for my PC. I thought I would share them with all of you! =D

Mega Link
      Feel Free  To Download
       And leave feedback and requests if you think I do a good job.

This is the first 2 that are on the list http://prntscr.com/kj3g2l

Images used before i modify for icon come from Bing searches
    • By toonami335
      In the series, after it became known that Ryuko and Satsuki  are sisters, the series asserted that Satsuki is the older sister. I think that's incorrect and Ryuko is the older one.
      My reason being, when Soichiro Kiryuin (Ryuko and Satsuki's father) was still with Ragyo, they experimented on their daughter who died in the experiment. At the time, Ragyo was pregnant with another child.
      After the experiment, Soichiro Kiryuin was ambushed and he faked his own death and fled with the presumed to be dead baby (the one experimented on), and changed his identity to Isshin Matoi. This baby grew up to be Ryuko.
      After this incident, Ragyo gave birth to a baby that grew up to be Satsuki.
      Doesn't that make Ryuko the older sister? Did I miss something?