Retirement

griver_007

Hello Kametsu and staff,

It's my first time posting in this part of community so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

One question, if a members's status is set as "Retired" does that mean that person  is already dead in real life?

As in deceased, no zombie or  anything. Thank you. 

Regards, 

griver_007

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, griver_007 said:

Hello Kametsu and staff,

It's my first time posting in this part of community so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

One question, if a members's status is set as "Retired" does that mean that person  is already dead in real life?

Regards, 

griver_007

I hope not bcz I talked with someone who is retired.

3 hours ago, griver_007 said:

Hello Kametsu and staff,

Regards, 

griver_007

No no. Nothing that dreadful. Just a special group for staff members who retired from their position on the staff.

Though perhaps one or two have passed away in the last 14 years... RIP TheChaosLegion & Taylor.

• Sad 1

On 11/20/2018 at 12:22 PM, Ryutai said:

pink cross looked cool

I suppose it does look slightly pink, though it was intended to be shade of purple.

The color is #CC33FF which is composed of 80% red, 20% green and 100% blue.

The actual color name is: Vivid Magenta.

If you like it so much you can totally keep it if you come back to work for us bro. We miss you. ❤️

3 hours ago, Koby said:

If you like it so much you can totally keep it if you come back to work for us bro. We miss you. ❤️

Gib custom title with vivid magenta text thx :')

Well tbh I still have access to staff channels and I'm still open to kfx requests every now and then anyways. I have a lot going on both irl and stuff to finish off with subbing so I'm a bit busy. 

With that said I currently don't have interest in typesetting or muxing which I'm guessing would be further towards what you would be looking for. I'm better off just floating round, and if you want some kfx you can always try asking me and I'll see whether it's something I have interest/time for.

Also I feel like you misremember my time on the team, I did nothing lol, I took on way more than I could handle and ended up dropping everything. At that point I couldn't really typeset and had no idea how kfx worked either... 

Either way kind of you to say that but I think I'm best staying "retired" a.k.a. where no one has expectations lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:08 AM, Koby said:

No no. Nothing that dreadful. Just a special group for staff members who retired from their position on the staff.

Though perhaps one or two have passed away in the last 14 years... RIP TheChaosLegion & Taylor. 

Sorry for the late reply. Condolence for their families and love ones :(