Jump to content
Koby

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken)

Recommended Posts

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken

FQmwOgV.jpg

MAL

Synopsis

"Rimuru Tempest" is the new name of a slime in a fantasy world taken by a former 37-year-old human Satou Mikami after he is killed by a passing robber. Broken free from ordinary, stale past life, his fresh adventure in a fantasy world as a slime monster with unique abilities begins.

(Source: MAL News)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to go find a trailer just to see if I'd be interested. The title is interesting but for some reason I keep thinking of the game Slime Rancher. I'm still not sure. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eh this latest dub episode felt very hacky/cheat-like with the whole

Spoiler

great sage auto-pilot command mode.

Wasn't thrilled about that, but was a nice episode otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Koby said:

eh this latest dub episode felt very hacky/cheat-like with the whole

  Hide contents

great sage auto-pilot command mode.

Wasn't thrilled about that, but was a nice episode otherwise.

It was better Explained in the LN, he trained for it, the anime skipped that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lucaslink2 said:

It was better Explained in the LN, he trained for it, the anime skipped that.

Wow... really? That was a lame cut. As you said, up to that point it hadn't been mentioned, hinted at, or anything in the anime. So it just came out of no where.

 

Seems anime is getting more and more prone to chopping out important parts of source material. This makes two shows this season that seemed really bad in this regard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Koby said:

Seems anime is getting more and more prone to chopping out important parts of source material. This makes two shows this season that seemed really bad in this regard.

 

Especially in series like this, where they even have 24 episodes to work with, it's kind of wierd to see which parts they priorotise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Koby said:

Wow... really? That was a lame cut. As you said, up to that point it hadn't been mentioned, hinted at, or anything in the anime. So it just came out of no where.

 

Seems anime is getting more and more prone to chopping out important parts of source material. This makes two shows this season that seemed really bad in this regard.

The other been Goblin Slayer I guess?, they did cut some stuff and re-arranged some events. Water town was actually after the farm fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the main story for the season ends with episode 23.

 

Episode 24 has been announced to be a side-story, while episode 25 I believe is going to be an anime-original story but it's slightly unclear.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still feel like this show was way too overhyped and overrated. Like the protag, literally went through the plot of 24 eps with little to no challenge whatsoever lol. Everything was super convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched till 8 ep, hadn't watched it then bcz I forgot to see this LOL. I have to watch it though. Now I will binge it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×