Legend of Three Caballeros - New Disney animated series

tumblr_papr4l57Vi1sj1w9qo1_500.jpg

A mysterious Three Caballeros show has appeared on the DisneyLife app (I think it’s the Asian equivalent of DisneyNow.)

It’s called “The Legend of the Three Caballeros” and it has 13 episodes running for 22 mins each.

There’s absolutely no information of it online but HERE ARE SOME EPISODES AND THEIR THUMBNAILS

tumblr_inline_papy3rBUlL1sno77h_500.jpgtumblr_inline_papy3rr2dB1sno77h_500.jpgtumblr_inline_papy3r4FGU1sno77h_500.jpgtumblr_inline_papy3rc6LT1sno77h_500.jpg

Source: http://holisticvolunteer.tumblr.com/post/175135580640/holisticvolunteer-a-mysterious-three-caballeros

• Like 1

I did see this floating around earlier yesterday. I checked DisneyLife (which is a UK service btw) and the show wasn't on there. I wonder if it just got put up earlier than expected and was taken down shortly after? The show definitely exists though, as I've seen someone who did storyboard work confirm it on Twitter.

Interesting to see Disney make a new project like this though. I don't particularly care for Panchito or Jose, but I can see them having potential with the humour. What I'm most excited for is to see Donald in a prominent role in a cartoon series. It was quite disappointing to see how little he's used in the DuckTales reboot despite him being in a lot of promotional material for that show, so hopefully this series can give us a good fix of Donald :P

Edit: The show appears to be available in the Philippines, where DisneyLife recently became available. I guess they're finally starting to branch out with streaming.

Edited by ElectricAngel
  • Like 2

tumblr_inline_papy3rc6LT1sno77h_500.jpg&

I was wondering those Duck Girls, are these Huey, Dewey, and Louie as Girl Form.

Or are these the Girl Friends from: Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

Last Question or are they related to Daisy?

I have found a Trailer:

Edited by DJHulp

2 hours ago, DJHulp said:

I was wondering those Duck Girls, are these Huey, Dewey, and Louie as Girl Form.

I have found a Trailer:

Well, Daisy does have nieces... Here where I live, they are called Lalá, Lelé and Lili.

But I remember reading a comic story in which there were some girl ducks that helped the girl in the club.

We'll only see it when it comes, then :D

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RogellParadox said:

Well, Daisy does have nieces... Here where I live, they are called Lalá, Lelé and Lili.

But I remember reading a comic story in which there were some girl ducks that helped the girl in the club.

We'll only see it when it comes, then :D

Believe it or not, But I think I read the same Comic, I don't know the Names Either.

Because Huey, Dewey, and Louie, are called here Kwik, Kwek & Kwak (Dutch)! ;) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DJHulp said:

I have found a Trailer:

They are Daisy's nieces April May And June. They were in a few Disney Comics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, swarlock said:

They are Daisy's nieces April May And June. They were in a few Disney Comics.

Thank You! ;) ofcourse it means Months! 🤣

Real Translated Dutch: April, Mei & Juni. ;) 

But real names Dutch: Babetje, Lizzy & Juultje. ;)

When I readed this: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/April,_May,_and_June, I remembered so Thanks for the Information! 😎

What I do think is strange in the Movie Duck Tales you also got Lizzie Pink Girl (Dutch) but is the small Child from Bentina Beakley.

Did they change this later on to Daisy? Or is Bentina Beakley (Baktaart) releated to Daisy (Katrien)?

ducktales4.jpg

Edited by DJHulp

4 hours ago, DJHulp said:

Thank You! ;) ofcourse it means Months! 🤣

Real Translated Dutch: April, Mei & Juni. ;) 

But real names Dutch: Babetje, Lizzy & Juultje. ;)

When I readed this: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/April,_May,_and_June, I remembered so Thanks for the Information! 😎

What I do think is strange in the Movie Duck Tales you also got Lizzie Pink Girl (Dutch) but is the small Child from Bentina Beakley.

Did they change this later on to Daisy? Or is Bentina Beakley (Baktaart) releated to Daisy (Katrien)?

ducktales4.jpg

She's Webby. An original character for The Ducktales TV show in The 80's.  She got an upgrade in The 2017 version.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, swarlock said:

She's Webby. An original character for The Ducktales TV show in The 80's.  She got an upgrade in The 2017 version.

I know she is Webby, but the problem is in Dutch she Called Lizzie, so I think we did something wrong into the Netherlands Naming Session! 🤣 A.K.A. you call here April here: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/April,_May,_and_June.

This means we uses into the Netherland the same name for two different Characters, that's very funny! ;) 

We uses April & Webby into the Netherlands same name: Lizzie.

Edited by DJHulp

On 6/24/2018 at 9:20 PM, ElectricAngel said:

It was quite disappointing to see how little he's used in the DuckTales reboot despite him being in a lot of promotional material for that show, so hopefully this series can give us a good fix of Donald 

This. The world needs more love for Donald Duck

• Like 1