E3 2018 Discussion

EmptyBasket

Anyone excited for this event? Plan on Watching their press conferences? Waiting for the e3 cringe compilations?

Here's a link to the date's/ times, and what games you can excpect - https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/8/17430588/e3-2018-schedule-ps4-xbox-nintendo

If you just want game trailers, someone on /r/games reddit made a neat site - https://2018.e3recap.com/

EA's conference was bad. The same predictable sports game anouncements, yearly DICE game, most time was spent talking with little gameplay to follow it up (if at all). 

Command and Conquer brought back from the grave (only to be shat on) as a mobile game, and people demonstrating the game tried so hard to make it look exciting. The game's trailer at the end had more effort put into it.

The only game we expected, anthem, saw Dev's brought out to talk about the game like a comic-con panel or something and less than 4 minutes of gameplay after 10~15+mins of rambling.

Edited by EmptyBasket

Aside from Kingdom Hearts III (which the release date got confirmed last night via Twitter), I'm only interested in the Nintendo conference on Tuesday. Looking forward to possibly Metroid 4 gameplay/release date, New Retro Studios game, Super Smash Bros. Switch, Fire Emblem, possible sneak of the 2019 Pokemon game, and more on the Switch online services. I also am aware of the Switch being hacked so I am also preparing for the eventual Switch V2.0 model to patch the hardware exploits in the tegra chip.

• 5 weeks later...