• Devil's Line
  • SAO Alternative: GGO

Leftovers:

• Black Clover
  • Record of Grancrest War
  • The Seven Deadly Sins S2
  • Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls
  • One Piece (One Pace fan-edit edition)

Seems Sentai Filmworks is getting into the Simuldub scene via HIDIVE, though they're calling them Dubcasts since FUNimation owns the copyright to Simuldub. They're first pick up is Devil's Line.

While FUNimation will be Simuldubbing: Tokyo Ghoul:re, Steins;Gate 0, Dances with the Dragons, Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, Black Clover, and Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls.

Just found out that Juushinki Pandora is a Netflix Japan exclusive and doesn't have subtitles. Guess that means I'll have to wait until after the season to see if it gets put up on an international Netflix with subtitles. Doesn't seem like any fansub is interested in picking it up for an original TL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Koby pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9-4-2018 at 11:08 AM, Twain said:

I've heard that Netflix owns the rights to 'Piano no Mori', does anybody know if it will be simulcasted outside of Japan or will the entire show be released at once later this year?

https://nyaa.si/view/1024821 <-- this guy is subbing it, atleast for now dropped

No simulcasts as far as I know.

Edited by Scyrous

1 hour ago, Twain said:

I've heard that Netflix owns the rights to 'Piano no Mori', does anybody know if it will be simulcasted outside of Japan or will the entire show be released at once later this year?

As Scyrous pointed out, it's at least getting fansubbed. It's unknown if Netflix will go International with it or not. If they do, you can assume it'll be all at once and include a dub.

Unfortunately Juushinki Pandora is in the same boat. What's more unfortunate is that Juushinki Pandora isn't even being fansubbed.

19 hours ago, AlmightyFalker said:

I heard the My Hero Academia Dub had been delayed. Does anyone know if they stated when it was delayed to? 

From what I understand from the Funimation email is they will be on schedule to air episode 2 the same day as Japan, so maybe ep1 and 2 dub will be up the same day?

Good citizens and young heroes around the world, the season you've all been training for is finally here! The first episode of My Hero Academia Season Three premieres today and Funimation is...still working on the dub. ☹ BUT! We are streaming the sub in the meantime.

We're on schedule for Episode Two, which is when the action hits. So, tune in for the dubbed version next week as we stream it the same day it airs in Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...