Where do you get your images from?

Polymath

I have been looking at you sigs and banners and stuff and your graphic images are great.. I also look at banners all over the net, especially arcade ones. Where do the images come from for these things?

Also what programs do you use to make them. Any free?

I ask so I can have a go. Read tutorials and such and learn it too. :P

As far as programs I use Adobe Photoshop v7. It's a couple versions outdated but oh well, its still the most popular. And for images I usually use the image search on google. Or go to sites such as creative-uncut, gamerenders, or planetrenders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For programs, I use photoshop CS3(10) Extended. Extended includes a 3d photoshop feature as well as the rest of the features. All photoshops are good though, ive used 7-10 and any of them will still work perfectly. But everyone is right, it costs money...alot of money.

For images, well... render sites are pretty useful when it comes to sigs and banners but I find myself rendering most of my own images. I also look under search at DeviantArt incase I see something that catches my eye, they have plenty of images there.

I'm an affiliate of Oritsuru.. its owned by my friend Omar.. Fifi use to own it but now she owns Drakengard Online.. which is another one of my affiliates, but Drakengard Online has been offline for a couple months. :(

Heh I remember Fifi, was a member at the first site she ever owned, she's great with graphics but not around very much anymore D: