The tale of the fake princess

Omar_XIII

This tale is to help tell the story of the courageous hero Headmaster Omar and his animated adventures of love, lose and tears! (Note I suck at spelling and grammar so don't get all grammar police on me if I misspell something here and there)

Setting: Magical Land; daybreak, battlefield

The ninja counterpart of Omar_XIII, Headmaster Omar( XD ) makes his way down to the empty battlefield, he had crossed paths with a cult of onion loving people otherwise known as......

"Allium cepa gang..... this will be the last time we cross blades"

The headmaster looked on with a killing intent in his eyes, the group had been targeting him for days, they made all his personal belongings smell like cabbage, they gave him yellow flowers to give to girls but no girl liked them, they planted brown, white, and yellow onions all around his campsite! but the most unforgivable they had done was calling him a onion hater when he refused to eat a raw onion in order to let him pass a bridge loitered at.

"hmph, you can still change you're ways! join us! and drink this glass of white water, trust me it's just water"

The leader of the cult said with a cocky smirk as he and his small army of onion loving outnumbered our courageous hero 20-1, the headmaster simply shook his head and took a hold of one of his two blades, the smell of onion and musk was in the air, all the animals of this area had cleared out almost as if they knew what was to come.

A battle-cry was the only thing that could be heard for the first five minutes of the battle, blood, armor, and a single black wing were lost in this battle but it was now down to the leader himself and one follower, headmaster looked on fatigued and blooded, his missing wing was the only thing driving him to go on.....

"Y-you will pay..... I will make sure to kill every one of you!!!"

He charged in without thinking for the first time and that was a big mistake, the onion cult had onion power on their side, that gave them many benefits such as; anti-inflammatory, anticholesterol, anticancer, and antioxidant. The smell itself made headmaster's eyes irritated but the cult seem to be immune to it by now, this key factor alone was what prevented him from seeing obvious signs of a final trap.

"And we will take you down with us!!"

"And we will take you down with us!!"

The last two survivors had put on what seem to be suspenders with onions on them, the round objects were made to look like onions but were really bombs to be used as a last ditch effort, all three charged at each other till they crossed blades in the center of the battlefield, a large blast was the last thing to be heard or seen as the battle was now done, the area it's self was leveled to the ground and all casualty were buried by it. A single black wing could be seen above the dirt, under it was a passed out headmaster who was close to the end, his vision was all but gone when the image of a beautiful girl came into view....

"w-who are you?"

"I'm the princess of magical land. let me help you"

Headmaster had grown hostle to strangers after his experience with the onion cult, he was too hurt to fight anymore so he simply closed his eyes as darkness came around him, hours had gone by and headmaster finally came to but the princess was not around, he was no longer in the now leveled battlefield but was in a small shack just outside magical land. Food had been left behind for him so he took it and did the only thing he could do, eat and rest, the thought of being saved by a princess was laughable, he had not been in magical land for too long so did not know if this was the real princess or not but he was in no position to argue.

"Where is she?"

Days were passing by but the princess did not come back, the small food that had been left was almost gone yet he still had hope, headmaster was still at the shack for two days without food, waiting to thank the person who saved him but she never came, he left a letter saying thanks and where he would be for the next few days, headmaster took off and was soon back at his campsite, the smell of cabbage was gone and so were the onions that were planted all around. Headmaster wanted to forget about the now gone Allium cepa gang and wanted nothing more then to move on with his life, he waited for a few more days, hope in his eyes that she would show up but she did not, after some time of thinking, headmaster had made up his mind to go search for the princess in order to thank her, he took only his blade and a bag of gold to help maintain himself on the journey to come.

Edited by Emotional Outlet