wezerl

What are the Cartoons you grew up with?

The Huckleberry Hound Show, The Flintstones, The Smurfs (b/w series from the 60s), Mighty Mouse, Felix the Cat, The Jetsons, Popeye the Sailor, just to mention a view of them. Except for 'The Flintstones' I can't find them on any channel anymore. So I can't tell if I would still like them, I like 'The Flintstones'.

When I was little, I used to love Inspector Gadget, He-Man, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Tunes. I was an adolescent/teenager in the 1990's, so the shows that really stuck with me were from that time like Batman: The Animated Series, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Biker Mice From Mars, and Ren and Stimpy.

Batman: The Animated Series, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Biker Mice From Mars, Inspector Gadget, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Tunes and The Flintstones ohh i could go on :P

Original Tom and Jerry, 1940s or older Disney, Looney Tunes, Spongebob, Fairly oddparents, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Powerpuff girls, The Batman (2005), Teen Titans, Flapjack, Chowder, Courage, Ben 10, and so on. And yes, I still like them all

Late 80s into early/mid 90s. The Raccoons. ReBoot. Most things that cycled through the Disney afternoon (Tale Spin, Chip 'n Dale, Darkwing Duck). Jetsons/Flintstones.

My favorite ones were Hey Arnold, original Tom and Jerry, Rugrats, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Three Friends and Jerry, Dennis and Gnasher (1996), Johnny Bravo, CatDog, Freakazoid, Garfield and Friends, Futurama, Animaniacs, Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Doug, Rocket Power, damn there's a lot of good cartoons that I am surely forgetting to name.

This is a long list . Had Boomerang , so most of the Hannah Barbera shows, then on to CN shows like Fosters Home for Imaginery Friends, kids next door,Dexter lab,samurai jack, Ben 10.

This is going to date me but many of the cartoons that aired (either first run or in reruns) in the 70s and early 80s. ;) Shows like the 1960s Spider-Man, Battle of the Planets, Herculoids, Space Ghost and Dino Boy, Thundarr the Barbarian, Jonny Quest, Super Friends, Dungeons and Dragons, The Real Ghostbusters, and the list goes on and on. I still watch most of these toons to this day (when the mood strikes me).

Edited by Galactus616
fixed typo

I grew up with mostly Nickelodeon cartoons and those on public television like Digimon and Godzilla.