About My Presence on the Site

Samue1

51 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

Have you see me liking something that is MKV and it is torrent based MKVs. No. I believe that the stuff I want isn't what I really want. I want iTunes Plus and that's what I want.

LHZDYvS.gif

I'm done I can't do this anymore.  I'm out.

iTunes Plus is for music, if I'm not mistaken. This forum is for sharing cartoons and anime, not music.

And iTunes Plus has gone back to adding DRM in their music, again if I'm not mistaken. So, why would you want DRM in your music? And having to pay for it too.

Please don't get upset with me for asking, I'm just trying to understand you here. Because it isn't easy to understand you. I'm guessing English isn't your first language as you sometimes use words in ways that don't quite fit your intended meaning. Which has led to a lot of this misunderstanding and drama.

@DabDeity710 I already know. I read the whole thread. That's all I asked of him, is to clarify things.

@Samue1 you have my apologies. You must understand that I have to act in the best interest of the community. When we get reports on things like that we have to review it with the knowledge we have on hand. If you're not clear about your intentions at first, then this is all we have to go on. I will remove my post, unhide yours, and unlock the thread.

• Like 2

• Nekone locked this topic