About My Presence on the Site

Samue1

Hi, 

I would like to declare that all my post is not to convince people to pay me money and I am not trying to make money for myself by scandalizing or tricking someone. The previous post posted was only a display of my site, I'm not trying to ask people here to pay money off something so as asking for people to pay for subscription just to make money. I'm convinced that people here take situation really serious and twist them into a horrible statement. That is just brash and mean and I don't intend to do anything like that. 

People like them (@MaxxCatt / @DRX) below are just traumatized because they think I'm doing the 'thing' that happened in the past (which I don't know what happen because I'm not on reddit).

o3oWxC6.png

I was previously from a site called DMD247.com so get it clear I'm not from reddit, I'm not from any private tracker site, I'm not from any of them. I come from an iTunes Plus forum. I love iTunes I can say that.

Second of all, I don't steal content here and post it on another site to make money. I BUY my own stuff and I just share them on my own site. Is that even wrong? Buying together is consider a wrong action then I have nothing to say about this. I'm just trying to state that I'm no stealer, I'm no scandalist, I'm none of them. I'm just trying to prove that I'm innocent.

I literally just wanted to get my requests done and purchased that's all I ever wanted from you guys and you guys are just breaking my barriers that I'm trying on this site.

If anyone has anything else to say please reply below because I would like to hear them. Otherwise, don't throw hatred onto this post. Thank you.

I'm a newbie here and what? I'm treated like an outcast? An old rival enemy? Why can't I get some respect like a guest just walks in the door. I don't understand this.

-Sam

Edited by Samue1
Sentence Correction

6 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Not quite sure where this is coming from as I didn't see whatever post this post is referring to but if you're grabbing stuff from here and upping it somewhere else just please upload to your own cloudservices/servers and don't use our links make your own

@DabDeity710
Do I look like the person who use the poster's cloud links or re-copied links to someone and share it to the public?

This post is originated from this just so I can prove that I'm not doing anything wrong. And people here are starting to get on my nerves by taking something they don't like and lashing out on me.

Link: 

If someone here wants to demote me and think that I'm a piece of junk to this community, they're the most down-to-earth low graded person.

I buy my own stuff and when I ask for people to help, then I get accused off and I get thrown off the ship.

Edited by Samue1
Additional Sentence

3 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

Do I look like the person who use or re-copied links to someone and share it to the public?

I don't think you realize how many times this site has had this problem, this year alone our 2 biggest toon uploaders had ALL their uploads DMCA'd, some of these were links that have been up for years without being taken down. You're also pretty new to this site so we don't know you too well tbh. It's very easy to say "you're scum if you share our links" and secretly be the one sharing them in first place, I think it's even happened here before. We're just trying to be safe for the sake of all users

Edited by DabDeity710

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I don't think you realize how many times this site has had this problem, this year alone our 2 biggest toon uploaders had ALL their uploads DMCA'd, some of these were links that have been up for years without being taken down. You're also pretty new to this site so we don't know you too well tbh. It's very easy to say "you're scum if you share our links" and secretly be the one sharing them in first place, I think it's even happened here before. We're just trying to be safe for the sake of all users

@DabDeity710

I'm new to this site, yes I might not understand what happened in the past but past is past. I might not even know the history of this site if you were to ask me. I'm an all Apple fanboy I know.

I know how you guys felt but I don't think it's 'morally right' to accused or suspect someone just because they are a joker on threads. And I felt like I'm being thrown out by these two people attacking me on here - @MaxxCatt and @DRX.

Edited by Samue1
Forgot to tag the members

Just now, Samue1 said:

I'm new to this site, yes I might not understand what happened in the past but past is past.

This is a really stupid comment, are we supposed to ignore the past and not learn from it?

1 minute ago, Samue1 said:

I know how you guys felt but I don't think it's 'morally right' to accused or suspect someone just because they are a joker on threads.

You're right, but do understand that that's kinda human nature and that the way you carry yourself on these threads will effect people's perceptions of you. I'm the biggest joker here but you don't see people making me out to be some brainless junkie clown (not calling you a junkie here, I use, I talk about my use and a lot of the community is aware of it, that's specific to me). 

12 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

@DabDeity710
Do I look like the person who use the poster's cloud links or re-copied links to someone and share it to the public?

This post is originated from this just so I can prove that I'm not doing anything wrong. And people here are starting to get on my nerves by taking something they don't like and lashing out on me.

Link: 

If someone here wants to demote me and think that I'm a piece of junk to this community, they're the most down-to-earth low graded person.

I buy my own stuff and when I ask for people to help, then I get accused off and I get thrown off the ship.

Now while the thread you linked doesn't tell me why Ikaros said what he said a post in the vent thread kinda alluded to it something about your site using paid subscriptions. Idk the nature of your site or these alleged paid subscriptions but if these paid subscriptions are a real thing and your site requires you to pay a subscription fee to access content then I can see why Ikaros said what he said. I really hope you're not going that even if 100% of the money obtained from these fees goes to server costs. If you're having trouble paying for server costs asks for donations like our site does, the right way to handle the situation, don't charge people to use the site as a solution. Again, I've never been on your site and I'm sort of out of the loop here so I don't rlly kno what's going on, I'm only guessing

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

This is a really stupid comment, are we supposed to ignore the past and not learn from it?

You're right, but do understand that that's kinda human nature and that the way you carry yourself on these threads will effect people's perceptions of you. I'm the biggest joker here but you don't see people making me out to be some brainless junkie clown (not calling you a junkie here, I use, I talk about my use and a lot of the community is aware of it, that's specific to me). 

Now while the thread you linked doesn't tell me why Ikaros said what he said a post in the vent thread kinda alluded to it something about your site using paid subscriptions. Idk the nature of your site or these alleged paid subscriptions but if these paid subscriptions are a real thing and your site requires you to pay a subscription fee to access content then I can see why Ikaros said what he said. I really hope you're not going that even if 100% of the money obtained from these fees goes to server costs. If you're having trouble paying for server costs asks for donations like our site does, the right way to handle the situation, don't charge people to use the site as a solution. Again, I've never been on your site and I'm sort of out of the loop here so I don't rlly kno what's going on, I'm only guessing

The thread started first when I mention "I'm going to post on my site before I get on here to check the other links", then a donator said "What site is it?" and I began showing the site as to what the site is and this all started the accusations, the suspicions that I'm trying to grab money out of this site. I believed that when I mentioned "paid subscriptions" that my site is running doesn't refer to me grabbing money from this site. I'm only trying to explain what my site does and all of the sudden people starts storming in suspecting that I'm trying to rob this site dry off it's money. I think that's really inconsiderate to think about me and also really low. I feel like people are overthinking that they start throwing their own opinions about my perspective. Yes human do have rights to suspect someone but that doesn't mean that they should suspect me just because I mentioned the words "payment", "subscription", "buying together". I don't even know how to monetize money and if you ever heard of iTunes Plus sites please google them and look up because you guys don't have a clear picture on what the iTunes Movies / Shows community is doing. I didn't even know a topic can even go this long and such twisted. I believe that people here likes to suspect things and I have lost faith in the people here because there are so many suspicions going on about me and what am I trying to do and you guys are making up stories that to suspect my actions.

13 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

The thread started first when I mention "I'm going to post on my site before I get on here to check the other links", then a donator said "What site is it?" and I began showing the site as to what the site is and this all started the accusations, the suspicions that I'm trying to grab money out of this site. I believed that when I mentioned "paid subscriptions" that my site is running doesn't refer to me grabbing money from this site. I'm only trying to explain what my site does and all of the sudden people starts storming in suspecting that I'm trying to rob this site dry off it's money. I think that's really inconsiderate to think about me and also really low. I feel like people are overthinking that they start throwing their own opinions about my perspective. Yes human do have rights to suspect someone but that doesn't mean that they should suspect me just because I mentioned the words "payment", "subscription", "buying together". I don't even know how to monetize money and if you ever heard of iTunes Plus sites please google them and look up because you guys don't have a clear picture on what the iTunes Movies / Shows community is doing. I didn't even know a topic can even go this long and such twisted. I believe that people here likes to suspect things and I have lost faith in the people here because there are so many suspicions going on about me and what am I trying to do and you guys are making up stories that to suspect my actions.

Sounds like a lot of confused arguments on both sides ultimately leading to a shitstorm to me. So does you site have some sort of paid subscription or was that a misunderstanding stemming form a talk about subscribing to purchase a season of a show on itunes? And if your site does have some sort of paid subscription what does it consist of and what does this subscription do? My brain hurts from all this assuming give me some more context lol

Edited by DabDeity710

6 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

So does your site have some sort of paid subscription or was that a misunderstanding stemming form a talk about subscribing to purchase a season of a show on itunes? 

It was clearly a misunderstanding and yes it is a paid subscription site but it's misleading some people here to think that I am actually here for monetizing my site.

And if your site does have some sort of paid subscription what does it consist of and what does this subscription do? 

Those paid subscriptions are monthly subscriptions that allow us to buy more iTunes content but I think they kinda confused thinking that I'm actually grabbing members here to get money for my site's content.

Edited by Samue1

6 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

It was clearly a misunderstanding and yes it is a paid subscription site but it's misleading some people here to think that I am actually here for monetizing my site.

Those paid subscriptions are monthly subscriptions that allow us to buy more iTunes content but I think they kinda confused thinking that I'm actually grabbing members here to get money for my site's content.

See that's where all of this started. You would ultimately be receiving money related to content you got from here. I understand these monthly subscriptions are simply donations to buy more content, but you need to word it as such. Also don't ask for people to pay an ongoing "fee" even if they're 100% donations. Collect them as a one time charge, people who would've subscribed would just be donating over and over regularly anyway and this would also lead to people who are willing to donate but not pay monthly in order to so to donate.

Edited by DabDeity710

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

See that's where all of this started. You would ultimately be receiving money related to content you got from here.

Ahhhhh! I'm not grabbing content out of this site to post on my site. I repeated this over and over and over and over again. I'm going crazy.

What I would like to know is that are my replies confusing you guys in a sense that I'm actually talking something that doesn't make sense?

I understand these monthly subscriptions are simply donations to buy more content, but you need to word it as such. Also don't ask for people to pay an ongoing "fee" even if they're 100$ donations. Collect them as a one time charge, people who would've subscribed what just be donating over and over again anyway and this would also lead to people who are willing to donate but not pay monthly in order to so to donate.

Yeah! FINALLY you understand.  Thanks for the suggestion.

1 minute ago, Samue1 said:

I am not asking for money related to the content posted here.

AHHHHHHHHH! I'm literally going bonkers.

Are you not reupping what you get here to your site? I get that you're not asking for money for shows you got from here if you are, but you're asking for money to buy new shows using shows you got here sort of as advertisement like look at all these cool shows we have, with some financial help from you, we can have more. But again this is simply you asking for donations so if you word it as such I don't even think the admins would have a problem with what you're doing. They thought you were using your site's content (which would be somewhat composed of our content if you are reupping stuff from here to your site) to obtain paid subscriptions. I doubt they'd object to you asking for donations for the sake of adding content.

Edited by DabDeity710

9 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Are you not reupping what you get here to your site?

No. I'm not re-upping anything from here. I get my stuff PURELY from iTunes. Why ya'll don't understand me? I guess you guys have no connection of what I'm talking now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

s5Ex1zz.gif

Edited by Samue1

3 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

No. I'm not re-upping anything from here. I get my stuff PURELY from iTunes. Why don't understand me? I guess you guys have no connection of what I'm talking now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://i.imgur.com/s5Ex1zz.mp4

Cuz the stuff you are asking for from our site are drm stripped itunes releases, can you see why that would lead to confusion? If someone asked me where my Parks and Rec is from I would either say the release group (RED/BTN) or the source of the video which in this case is itunes. See what I mean? Ik it's tedious but you have to say you only upload stuff to your site that you yourself purchased from itunes, saying it's from itunes is too broad cuz that can simply mean it's an itunes rip which there are TONS of on here.

Edited by DabDeity710

8 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

But again this is simply you asking for donations so if you word it as such I don't even think the admins would have a problem with what you're doing. They thought you were using your site's content (which would be somewhat composed of our content if you are reupping stuff from here to your site) to obtain paid subscriptions. I doubt they'd object to you asking for donations for the sake of adding content.

Yes it is financial aid to get more shows. It's not that I'm robbing this site. Finally a ton of replies and you understand me. I guess @IkarosBD needs to read from top to bottom so he know I'm trying to explain here.

I need him to read from top to bottom because I'm tired and feeling light headed from explaining AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and all over again.

Edited by Samue1

Just now, Samue1 said:

Yes it is financial aid to get more shows. It's not that I'm robbing this site. Finally a ton of replies and you understand me. I guess @IkarosBD needs to read from top to bottom so he know I'm trying to explain here.

It's human nature to assume and as I said your wording was easy to misunderstand. I hope this gets cleared up for you and you can go back to using this site peacefully

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

It's human nature to assume and as I said your wording was easy to misunderstand. I hope this gets cleared up for you and you can go back to using this site peacefully

I'm just tired and I'm really sick. I have 2 haters in this site trying say that I'm drunk.

• Nekone locked this topic