Gravity Falls Comics Announced!

BAC0NB0Y

A few days ago, Alex Hirsch officially announced the Gravity Falls Graphic Novel! (Comic)

This is the hype thread! We can also post stuff as more becomes announced! I saw that nobody posted anything about this so I saw my opportunity.

Anyways, I think that this is going to be great. Gravity Falls is still my favorite cartoon of all time, and this summer I haven't willingly stepped away from my PC in a while namely because there's nothing to DO other than that. So to have this is a blessing from God (A.k.a. Alex) himself. I hope that they're just as good as the show!

10 hours ago, Cloud72 said:

I read a time ago that there will be like a movie with dipper and mabel grown ups when they return to Gravity Falls. But I don't found to much more info now, maybe the project mutated into this comic

I think that Alex originally planned for a third season or movie, but eventually merged Season 2 & 3. So I think that the movie just never existed. A lot of fans like to make up their own plots and I hear that one a lot, so maybe it's fake? I hope we get more info on this comic soon...

Edited by BAC0NB0Y