HELP ME REMEMBER THIS OLD CARTOON?!

noob447

Guys.. I have been wracking my brain trying to remember an old cartoon I just had randomly pop in my head but I remember so little of it.

I can remember a kid that would always wear a hoodie or possibly a cloak with a hood, I think purple or some kind of maroon?

He had a friend that always wore a mask, I think.

He had a hideout that was inside the doghouse out back, and when he went in, it was massive, kind of like how Dexter's Lab was.

It was 2D animation and I think I remember it looking like the style of animation for the Wild Thornberries or Ahhh! Real Monsters.

E: I forgot to specify that I THINK it aired in early 00's but I can't be positive. I also remember, somewhat, the supporting character calling the protagonist "Hoods" like it was his nickname.

I have looked at everything from Klasky and Csupo's production lists and I don't see it there so I'm REALLY hoping you fine folks can help me :3

Edited by noob447

1 hour ago, noob447 said:

Guys.. I have been wracking my brain trying to remember an old cartoon I just had randomly pop in my head but I remember so little of it.

I can remember a kid that would always wear a hoodie or possibly a cloak with a hood, I think purple or some kind of maroon?

He had a hideout that was inside the doghouse out back, and when he went in, it was massive, kind of like how Dexter's Lab was.

It was 2D animation and I think I remember it looking like the style of animation for the Wild Thornberries or Ahhh! Real Monsters.

E: I forgot to specify that I THINK it aired in early 00's but I can't be positive. I also remember, somewhat, the supporting character calling the protagonist "Hoods" like it was his nickname.

I have looked at everything from Klasky and Csupo's production lists and I don't see it there so I'm REALLY hoping you fine folks can help me :3

Ginger The Juvey?

1 hour ago, noob447 said:

Carl And Maude?

Sorry i think it is As told by Ginger

Edited by Nabull

50 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Do you know what channel it was on?

I don't remember if it was Nick because I've already looked at the list of practically everything Nick did except for all of those shorts that didn't even get enough love to have a fan base. Otherwise I have no clue.

As Told by Ginger (also known as As Told by Ginger Foutley[3]) is an American animated television series aimed at teenagers, produced by Klasky-Csupo and aired on Nickelodeon. The series focuses on a middle schooler (and later a high schooler) girl named Ginger Foutley who, with her friends, tries to become more than a social geek.

cfd79bb0ebd6b951b3f30fc3cbc94025--the-gr

When I readed this I thought: The Secret Files of the SpyDogs. But I also know there was no person with a Purple Cap, it has a Purple Dog though! ;)

latest?cb=20140517043528

• 2 months later...