Your thoughts on The shippuuden dub.

idl12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like dub more than sub, I'm kinda used to dub and tbh I don't like subs at all, because you have to focus on the subs and miss some of the action + I find the jap voices irritating -.- Maybe an off topic question, but does anyone know when does the NS episode 113 eng dub coming out ? And if it does, how much will we have to wait again till they release a new eng dub episode.

• 3 weeks later...
it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

really, i know it may be an anime and considered as a cartoon, but they really ought to swear more often. in the sub, they must have said bastard, fuck, etc. about 100 times. naruto only said it twice so far (i think)

lol, i can't wait until hidan shows up. i wonder how they'll handle the swearing then?

Little issue with the swears you saw in the sub. In most cases, those words don't exist in Japanese. There are polite and impolite ways to say things. Some, like Kuso, which literally means "excrement" isn't considered an obscene word, but is still considered highly impolite in most contexts. Subbers tend to use English Profanity in contexts where a character is being highly impolite in order to convey that same feeling. You really shouldn't use subs, expecially fansubs, as a measuring stick on the amount of swearing used. It's NOT a good indicator.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree it need to catch up with the subbed

Sorry but it ain't ever gonna happen, for a very good reason.

I wish I could tell you but ever since they took it off the air...

The English Dub is still being released via iTunes and the DVDs, Episodes 113-126 were just released in January, and Episodes 127-140 will be released sometime in April.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...