Your thoughts on The shippuuden dub.

idl12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I dont think there is anyone that could replace Naruto's Voice. i dont know, but it fits him perfect. As goes for Sakura's too.

Just my opinion But i think all Voices are great! and Kakashi's and Oruchimaru's are amazing as well! ^^

I agree with you there, Naruto's voice does fit him perfectly, people may say it sounds corny, but it honestly could have been a lot worse and pretty much sounds exactly like the original, Kakashi's voice was probably one of the best acted as well as Orochimaru's who was perfect save for one name change that I didn't like.

• 2 weeks later...
should i wait for the uncut version for swearing or will they not put swearing on the dubbed eps, evn if its in a uncut box set?

I think the versions they release on iTunes are the uncut ones (since they're not actually aired). Which is great, since they're actually released earlier. When I watch them on DubHappy they have all the blood and swearing, and DubHappy puts them up as soon as they're out.

While we're on the subject, what d'you think DisneyXD will do with Hidan? From what I hear he spends most of his time cursing like a very angry sailor. I think it should be fun. :victory:

You are very naughty people, and I am going to smack you. *gets stabbed/kicked/Raikiri'd/whatever* Oh POOT!!

In the dub Tsunade is one of my favourites, as I love people with harsh voices. Kakashi is brilliant too, of course. :greedy: I've heard people complaining that the English voice actors aren't expressive enough, but I don't notice that anywhere (except in very rare cases).

I haven't wathced the Naruto shippuden in dubb yet, but i heard a lot of complaining though. I heard since it is aired on Disney XD the target viewers are around young teens. Don't get upset with what I say but I heard it is really bad since they cut out the blood and all (I wonder what they going to do with sai since he starts off kind of vulgar...) ... Oh well...I like listening to it in english better that japanese anyways (but i don't mind subb anymore... its actually more funny when you get used to it) Either way I think it is cool that they decided to continue with the dubbing of naruto, (even though personally I think it would be better if it was aired on a anime channel)- just my personal opinion

I haven't wathced the Naruto shippuden in dubb yet, but i heard a lot of complaining though. I heard since it is aired on Disney XD the target viewers are around young teens. Don't get upset with what I say but I heard it is really bad since they cute out the blood and all (I wonder what they going to do with sai since he starts off kind of vulgar...) ... Oh well...I like listening to it in english better that japanese anyways (but i don't mind subb anymore... its actually more funny when you get used to it) Either way I think it is cool that they decided to continue with the dubbing of naruto, (even though personally I think it would be better if it was aired on a anime channel)- just my personal opinion

if you dont like the edited dub, watch the uncut dub, problem solved.