Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

bentheguitarman

I will see it. I did not think the first looked very good but it turned out an interesting addition to the CMU with branching out into space and showing us stuff that had not been done in the live action marvel setting yet. And the way they keep unveiling more infinity stones is also worth watching out for.

I understand not everybody liked the first movie, but I'm in the majority that did. Plus the sequel looks really promising, and you don't have to watch other MCU movies to get what's going on since the Guardians are their own adventures, till they come to help Earth deal with Thanos in Infinity War (which is gonna be sick).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As awful as some of those tweets James Gunn put out years ago, he did apologize for them just before he was hired by Marvel Studios. While I'd like to see how he handles Suicide Squad 2 while GotG Vol. 3 gets sorted out, I'm more angry at the neo nazis who started this whole mess and are acting like total Karma Houdinis, especially that unapologetic rapist Mike Cerno-whateverthehellhisnameis. I'll say it, I wish terrible shit to happen to those dickheads.

• 4 months later...