The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Arvo

Twilight Princess wasn't bad. OoT is being remade in 3D for the 3DS, can't wait.

Yeah but I dunno about the 3D gaming, I think a lot of the old touch will be lost with the graphics that will be put in, and the 3D aspect will just make them focus a little less on the game and more on the graphics, I will have to see it before I even think that it will be good.

Yeah but I dunno about the 3D gaming, I think a lot of the old touch will be lost with the graphics that will be put in, and the 3D aspect will just make them focus a little less on the game and more on the graphics, I will have to see it before I even think that it will be good.

How can the old touch be lost. Its the same game. Just with 3D graphics. The game is already made, its already a classic. How can they focus less on a completed game :confuse: lol. This is Nintendo your talking about. They never do foul on any of their primary franchises. Never. I cannot think of a bad example of a Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid or other games they make. Granted some of the are dodgy mini-game compilations to fill in the gaps between major releases, but every single major releases has been of the highest quality.

How can the old touch be lost. Its the same game. Just with 3D graphics. The game is already made, its already a classic. How can they focus less on a completed game :confuse: lol. This is Nintendo your talking about. They never do foul on any of their primary franchises. Never. I cannot think of a bad example of a Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid or other games they make. Granted some of the are dodgy mini-game compilations to fill in the gaps between major releases, but every single major releases has been of the highest quality.

Agreed. I can't see Nintendo screwing this up. From what I've heard they are just touching up the graphics, and easier to change boots, etc. An example of that was how you had to switch to the Iron Boots in Water temple all the time, so they are making it less annoying. I hope they change some of the puzzles around in the Temples. Make Dark Link a proper boss! That was an epic battle.

Windwaker was horrible. =P

Anyways don't care about hand-helds anymore.

I sold my n64, so I just play OoT on my Emulator. xD

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have to disagree with you Koby, WindWaker was initially a bad looking Zelda with its toon look and all. However, gameplay was as great and unique as the other Zelda franchises(Oot, MM) and I'm afraid most Zelda fans overlooked certain aspects to deduce WW as a fail or horrible.

Of course WW doesn't touch Oot but I feel WW and MM are severely underrated Zelda franchises.

I have yet to play TP, PH, ST and obviously the up and coming SS.

If you did not play through WW, you missed out

image05.jpg

For me, I'll always and forever prefer the original game on N64.

I'm a strange gamer. I dislike 'remakes' and fancy graphics.

If you could see my collection, you would bash the graphics endlessly.

However, that's my personal preferance. This includes OOT.

Ngh, I'm not a massive fan of Zelda... but OOT is the one I play/like the most.

I Think OoT is better than any game today. Better than Majoras Mask too. Because its gameplay and graphics. majoras Mask was to complex and diferent, but it was enjoyable, thats for sure. For me The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time is the best video game that I have played in my life..and that will stay that way my whole my life!!

Yep, that brings back memories.And now Zelda is ruined, it sad....

What do you mean by ruined? the new ones were pretty enjoyable, I liked Wind waker a lot, Twilight was decent, but im not sure about skyward sword, Lastly OoT Is the first game i have ever played and I still love it even now :D