• Yes
    • No
    • Never played
    • Only when someone tells me something good is around

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in the middle of nowhere so I was never really able to play it in the first place.

I see a lot of people saying they have stopped playing it now so I guess the replay value is quite poor. I wonder if those bored with GO are still playing the regular handheld games where the replay value is much higher...

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DarkGanta said:

How does that work?

https://www.bignox.com/

That Android emulator has the function to spoof GPS signals.  Act like a human (read: don't jump from one place to another over too far of a distance), and you are likely not to get banned (when I played it, you get a temporary banned for 2 hours at worst if you moved too fast at too big of a mileage).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Badguys said:

https://www.bignox.com/

That Android emulator has the function to spoof GPS signals.  Act like a human (read: don't jump from one place to another over too far of a distance), and you are likely not to get banned (when I played it, you get a temporary banned for 2 hours at worst if you moved too fast at too big of a mileage).

I see. I'm not saying the game had/has much lasting appeal, but I feel like it was more fun to actually walk around with it IRL to play. Just saying, while an emulation gives you the base content, the experience is different with AR games. That said, if you didn't care for the content at all on the emulator you probably wouldn't have gotten much more from actually playing it.