Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kng23

W.i.t.c.h

3 posts in this topic

Will there ever be a season 3 of w.i.t.c.h? There was a petition that had thousands of people sign it so there can be a new season, the goal was reaches, when will it come out if there is one?

Started this, then had too much going on so I stopped, But I am def getting back to it and would be interested in a season 3

I remember years ago I'd see cast listings for WITCH movies and stuff, not realizing it was all fake. It's been so long that I can't imagine them continuing it instead of rebooting with a new series. Disney probably forgot they had anything to do with it by now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By UnknownNinja
      Dear Members,

If someone has this series and would be so kind to share it, I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
      UnknownNinja
    • By Scyrous
      I was wondering if someone would be willing to release a 1080p 10-bit encode of all Legend of Korra episodes with FLAC audio. Best quality I've seen so far is an 8-bit 104 GB torrent composed of multiple groups, but it's still far from perfect (it contains a ton of unnecessary banding/blocking unfortunately). I have yet to found a proper release that actually matches (or surpasses) the quality of the Blu-ray disks.

Edit: Koby delivered! D-Z0N3's release is up on XDCC now and it looks absolutely flawless.

https://xdcc.kametsu.com/?search=the.legend.of.korra.1080p.d-z0n3
    • By Rohanroms
      Hi, I know this is a massive request and I don't see it being completed anytime soon but it will also be one of a kind (since it is in 1080p and encoded using the 10bit version of x265 to prevent color banding with 5.1 AAC or AC3 audio) so here goes:

Cartoon Series:
      1. Ultimate Spider-Man
      2. Avengers Assemble

3. Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
      4. Guardians of the Galaxy (+ Shorts)
      5. Wolverine and the X-Men
      6. The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
      7. The Super Hero Squad Show

Cartoon Movies:
      1. Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Frost Fight!
      2. Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell
      3. Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2
      4. The Invincible Iron Man
      5. Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme
      6. Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
      7. Hulk Vs Thor/Wolverine
      8. Planet Hulk
      9. Thor: Tales of Asgard

Anime Series:
      1. Iron Man
      2. Wolverine
      3. X-Men
      4. Blade

Anime Movies:
      1. Iron Man: Rise of Technovore
      2. Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher

Most of the series have WEB-DL sources available on Kametsu itself while the rest are on Blu-Ray
    • By generalmonty
      Hello!

My name is GeneralMonty and I'm new to the site. I came here looking for the original Biker Mice From Mars episodes and was wondering if there are any other fans out here? I'd love to chat with fellow fans so hit me up!

Ride free citizens!
    • By aiskuriimuneko
      Does anyone know where I can get a hold of HD episodes of Angels Friends? It's an Italian cartoon that originates from a comic series, about angels and devils training to become Guardians. 

Thanks !