Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kng23

W.i.t.c.h

3 posts in this topic

Will there ever be a season 3 of w.i.t.c.h? There was a petition that had thousands of people sign it so there can be a new season, the goal was reaches, when will it come out if there is one?

Started this, then had too much going on so I stopped, But I am def getting back to it and would be interested in a season 3

I remember years ago I'd see cast listings for WITCH movies and stuff, not realizing it was all fake. It's been so long that I can't imagine them continuing it instead of rebooting with a new series. Disney probably forgot they had anything to do with it by now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Denn
      Here is the link to download some episodes from Jhonny Bravo   https://mega.nz/fm/NAYBGYpT   password Seriesdelos90.net
    • By TheShadowDragon
      For those who don't know what Animalympics is, here is the link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animalympics.

The animated film is a series of vignettes presented as the broadcast of the first animal Olympic Games through the fictional ZOO television network. The Games combine summer and winter Olympic events.

Whoever has a copy with possibly the high quality as well as the original format, please upload. We would be most appreciated.
    • By EljayFlintok
      And I started another playthrough after about 15 years: 

I was a little surprised that I did not feel put off playing this again for all its grainy graphics. As a kid I awed at the real-guy-in-a-cartoon idea, which wasn't really new at the time but cool to have in a game. Now I wasn't quite sure about all the game mechanics anymore and I feared that it would have the one and only missing mechanic of not being able to skip the walking animations when you want to leave a room/go to the next room. The lack of this mechanic in any point-and-clicker puts me off most of the time. Silly, but true. But Toonstruck actually has it - a right-click instantaneously gets you into the next room - so pleasantly surprised I was, plus it got me motivated to actually stick with the playthrough. 

What's your recent nostalgia trip? 
    • By D876

Nick just added a sneak peek of the first episode of the series, is anyone able to rip it?

http://www.nick.com/welcome-to-the-wayne/videos/rise-and-shine-sleepyhead-s1-full-episode/
    • By Goku22
      Dear Kametsu members,

I was hoping someone on here could help me obtain copies from the following VHS tapes: Princess I shrunk the Marios/Koopa Claus/Two Plumbers and a Baby.
      These VHS tapes where only released in the USA by Kid Klassics around 1989 - 1991.
      I would love to have a raw VHS rips in the best quality possible, the don't have to be cleaned up just a raw copy captured with DVD recorder ore capture card would be perfect.
      Also the audio is really important even more than the video quality.
      So if possible i would prefer the audio to be captured in stereo with a high bitrate.

Here is a image including the VHS tapes i'm talking about.

Additional info:

Preferred upload host: mega.nz
      Resolution: 720x480
      Frame rate: 29.97 FPS
      Frame Type: Interlaced
      Aspect Ratio: 4:3
      Container: VOB / MPEG / AVI

Thanks for looking at my request i hope someone can help me out.