Start backing up Mega Files

professa X

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A hostile take-over might result in more fingerprinting.

When original mega's US based servers were siezed, there were claims that the servers logged who downloaded what. (ip or account tied to downloaded file-names like in oboom.com's privacy policy).

If the same is true for current mega, I'd suggest using a VPN before uploading. With that said, I'm more paranoid using US hosted servers like Amazon, Google and MS's cloud's services. Even buying from iTunes and using face book fucked over the KAT.cr owner.

Even if Kim's just blowing smoke, if the Anti-Net neutrality TPP/TTIP passes (6 chapters of actual trade, 23 chapters on Fascist regulations) this'll still be a shit-show for privacy, liberty and all internet culture.

Gotta love Industrial Protectionists betraying our soverignty & democracy by making their propaganda as law with seceret bills and 'trade' agreements am I right?

This is totally going to convince more people to support the artists by giving money to companies who use profits for political purpouses. ¬¬

Edited by EmptyBasket