The best final fantasy game ever

henry smith

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I only have a DS so i don't know much about most of the games PLAYING them, but my favourite ones as a whole would have to be

1. Crisis Core (best ever)

2. X

3. IV

4. Dissidia

But playing would be

1. IV (battle system was cool, auto battle made it so much easier when leveling up lol)

2. III (It could have been better cos some of the systems were confusing and magic MP used up really quickly and sometimes the job system was confusing)

3. Ring of Fates (confuisng storyline, well, lack of story line, but i liked the open battle system, but having to switch players like that got annoying and only being able to save at crystals? nu-uh didn't like that.)

• 4 weeks later...

The Best FF Game Ever........Final Fantasy 7.

I remember buying this game the first week it come out for 44 quid,best game purchase ive ever made, i mean ive completed it four times have a 110 hrs save game uncompleted(before you go to the ctrater) to eventually max everything out master knights of the round for each character and so on.....its just everything i want from a game. the story is by far the best in the series aswell as the charcaters, cloud = awesome!

FF VIII was the first one I every played and i still love it but VII is undoubtedly my favorite...I've started getting the old ones as they release them for psp - they usually have pretty good stories and i don't mind retro game lol lets me relive my childhood :) Crisis Core was pretty cool too lol i think it's the second psp game i've ever finished...:)

6.ff13 (love the battle system but story is not as good as i expected)

What battle system? The lack of one was the worst part of the game.

I don't call selecting auto-battle when you happen to run into an enemy on a narrow path from point a to point b an actual system or even remotely fun.

The game plays itself, and it's setup like a CG film instead of a game. I remember when video games use to be played by us, now we simply have to sit back and watch them play themselves. FF13 is nothing more than a movie that you seldom input commands on.