Greetings!

Wolfwood

Hello all, my name is Anthony and I have been around on forums for a very long time. I was also on Forgotten Memories along with several other forums including the Anizone. I am a college student who is looking to get a degree in Informational Technology.

I hope I get to know each and every one of you. Thats about it, so I will see all of you later. Have a nice day.

- Wolfwood

You were on the forum back when it was FM? What was your old username? xD

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

If you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

I will definitely make sure to thank those who are willing to spend their time and energy to upload Anime's for the entire community to watch. Im also going to enjoy my stay and be a contributing member to the community. Thanks for the welcomes and hope to see you all soon.