Hi!!!

AmayaSnape

Hi Everybody!!!!!!!

:D

Ok... So im gonna do this post since sumone obviously had a problem with my first post with me just sayin hi. so this is a post about all my fav animes and mangas.

Bleach

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Death Note

Ouran High School Host Club

Blood +

DBZ (series)

FMA

FMA: Brotherhood

Kekkaishi

Tokko

Sailor Moon

Noein

Tenjho Tenge

Ikki Tousen

Inuyasha

One Piece

Samurai Champloo

and many more

P.S. (if you want feel free to share ur fav. animes with me and maybe we can discuss them together.)

Short and clear ?..

At least pointing out your favorite animes would make the post look nicer, wouldn't it?

Anyway, that's not a way to welcome a newcomer, where are my manners?

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and contribute to the threads with pleasure.

You have any problems - feel free to shout out in the Chatbox.

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

If you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

Ok... So im gonna do this post since sumone obviously had a problem with my first post with me just sayin hi.

Dammit, that came out a bit rude, i guess. Just thought you'd make your post more original, which you certainly did. I shall keep my big mouth shut from now on.