Sign in to follow this  
Serpent Man

AOT Season 2?

Well it's February and I still have not heard of a season two which was rumored to come out in Japan this month. Any thoughts, articles, notifications, news, opinions, etc. regarding this? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mrotakugamerx09
      Hello I am new here, but I wanna say Something about this topic. We all know the movie is being made but wouldn't season 2 be called season 3 instead if the movie is honestly an sequel after season 1? 
    • By Sysmaximum
      Do you guys know a SubGroup that modified the sub of CR on Shingeki no Kyojin? Because so far CR seems to have the most decent Sub on Shingeki no Kyojin but the TypeSetting is not that good. 
    • By Toon World
      Hello, i have Be Cool Scooby-Doo episode 42 (S02 E16) 
      Anybody wants it??
    • By PowerBen10
      Go to this News link:http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/static-shock/262534/static-shock-season-2-coming-to-dvd

Is this true???

• By professa X
      The official Facebook for Adult Swim's Toonami block announced on Thursday that it will co-produce 12 new episodes of FLCL with Production I.G. The 12 episodes will be a sequel to the 2000-2001 original video anime, and will be split into two cours. The show is slated for late 2017 to early 2018.
      Adult Swim describes the new seasons' story:
      Production I.G announced in August that it had acquired the rights to the FLCL anime, and mentioned it would use the rights for a "new anime remake" and other ventures.