Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TomGyroid
      Robot Chicken has had sketches involving actors reprising their roles, like Dave Foley for their A Bug's (Short) Life sketch and a few actors for their The Wild Thornberrys: Wild as F*** sketch. This can also involve them swearing in-character as their otherwise kid-friendly characters, as it does in these two cases. But unfortunately, the easily accessible online versions are bleeped, depriving us of the joy of hearing Flik from A Bug's Life saying fuck.

If these sketches, the Bug's Life one appearing in "Choked on a Bottle Cap" of Season 6 and the Thornberrys one appearing in "Zeb and Kevin Erotic Hot Tub Canvas" of Season 8 exist uncensored on home media (which might have been the case for Season 6 on Blu-ray?), I'd like it if someone could rip them through the DVD/Blu-ray and iTunes respectively. 

C'mon, don't we all want to hear Flik from A Bug's Life say fuck?
    • By Mrotakugamerx09
      Hello I am new here, but I wanna say Something about this topic. We all know the movie is being made but wouldn't season 2 be called season 3 instead if the movie is honestly an sequel after season 1? 
    • By TreeOfLife
      HI, I am new and had to create a post so thought I would ask this question since I am nearing the end of the series and haven't heard if they are making more episodes. 

Thanks!
    • By Toon World
      Hello, i have Be Cool Scooby-Doo episode 42 (S02 E16) 
      Anybody wants it??
    • By Name-is-Ti
      So I heard that Cartoon Network is reairing the old Teen Titans, now I don't know if it's in HD or not, but it will be most likely to be in HD. And as far as I know there is no HD version of this cartoon except for season 3. If anyone could record it in HD, please, I'm begging you(or if there's a streaming site with 720p quality). I want to watch this show again so badly in HD.